The WTF! thread!

I will get you another weirl vid, wait for the laugh of prince charming

1 Like

Here’s something weird that I noticed the other day, whenever I hold cutlery (when I’m not using it) I always hold it as if I’m going to kill someone with it. Doesn’t matter what it is, spoon, fork, knife, I still hold it in my fist pointing down. :joy:

2 Likes

And what is the proper way to hold a fork or a knife in fact? I’ve once been laughed at that I do it a weird way. No idea - someone’s weird way is my normal.

1 Like

I don’t know for sure but I hold them ‘normally’ (close to how you’d hold a pen) when I’m eating. It’s just when I’m carrying them around that I hold them like this.

:joy:

5 Likes

I like your way, it’s so “horror film” :joy:
I usually hold the pen in the wrong way

DSC_0427

2 Likes

That’s more like a surgeon pose :smile:

1 Like

That’s how I usually hold them when I’m not using them. You’d be surprised how often I find myself waving knives around. :joy:

Please, mercy.

Not really, surgeons put their index fingers over the top to apply pressure.

3 Likes

What am I doing with my life?

2 Likes

and at the end of the internet’s, how long could you watch that vid? :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve just discovered the ‘‘What the fuck is going on’’ meme and it’s hilarious! :joy:

3 Likes

There has been a great distrubance in the force. How is it that I’ve been ahead of two people in terms of memes in as many days?

I don’t know, but what I find more disturbing is that I came across that meme in a Last Jedi rant video. And the first thing you just did was reference Star Wars :open_mouth:

1 Like

I was introduced to it by the blind kid playing american football. It’s a pretty harsh video, but I still laugh my arse of, because I’m a retard like that. :joy:

1 Like

Local news - the fire brigade gets a cow from the roof. IMG_20190724_194924

8 Likes

How is that possible :scream_cat::joy:

Up the stairs through the window on the roof level, they say.

I suspect that someone brought the cow up there for fun.

3 Likes

I donno nothing about cows. But I sure know that sheep could come up with such crap on their own.
Screenshot_2019-07-24-22-57-12

Screenshot_2019-07-24-22-57-50

5 Likes

My fav news story was a local one some years ago about a guy dressed as Batman who got stuck on his roof…TWICE! He had to get rescued by the fire department both times. :joy:

4 Likes

:bat::bat::sunglasses:

:joy::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

You really gotta bring that up? :expressionless:
It was a moment of miscalculation :roll_eyes:

6 Likes