The WTF! thread!

Because when she’s facing left, she has two eyes (one side of her head), but when she’s facing right she also has two eyes (but it’s the other side of her head). So if she has two eyes on either side of her head, it means she has four eyes. :joy:

3 Likes

You’re right!! Got it! :laughing:

Pretty much every character is a mutant in that universe. Still loved the show as a kid though.

:nauseated_face: I don’t like it…
And there wasn’t when I was a kid :older_woman: :joy:

2 Likes

What?! Peppa the mutant pig was awesome.

:flushed: it’s disgusting… :nauseated_face:
Anyway, let’s agree to disagree before starting a biiiiiig discussion about it :joy:

1 Like

I’m confused, it’s a kids’ show, why is it disgusting? Is it because you just found out they’re all mutants and you’re racist towards mutants? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:flushed: I’m not racist!
I don’t like the way it’s done, the drawings etc nor the plot… well maybe because I watched it here and there (not on purpose) as an adult :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It was a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re intentionally ‘crude’

Again, it’s a kid show. :joy: Almost every episode is self-contained and lasts about 5 mins. How much plot do you expect them to cram in a 5 min kids’ show? :joy:

No shame in that lol.

3 Likes

Why do I usually fall for your tricks?!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy: :rofl:

Yeah, you’re right… but there are kids shows more amusing than that… :grin:

3 Likes

And I like Peppa Pig. The stories are quite funny.
And the characters are drawn the way a kid may have done it. Small kids know that you have 2 eyes and don’t understand that if you turn back only one eye should be drawn.

3 Likes

Tinfoil hats on, everybody.

This forum has become a pyramid scheme.

I was digging around the site after the migration to see what was new when I went to the badge page and noticed that the descriptions for the invite badges had been improved. It turns out the invite badge is for inviting people without accounts. Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this a pyramid scheme? You recruit people and get a reward (the badges), who then also recruit people who also get rewards and it just propagates. I’ve been experimenting with this over the past few days, I now have 7 or 8 different forum accounts (depending on how you look at it) as a result of this experiment (I only had 4 before).

Funnier still is that if you invite somebody and they accept your invite, you get the badge about 24h later when they get their ‘basic’ badges, however, if they then delete their accounts, you lose the ‘promoter’ badge. To me this is pretty much a pyramid scheme.

Thoughts?

6 Likes

:scream: You’re a genius!! A scientist! You did all this just to test your theory! I’m impressed… in a good way… :nerd_face:

Now…back on topic… :scream: I didn’t exactly understand how you invite others… :sweat_smile: sending the invite to the mail? :grimacing:
Also… :thinking: I don’t think it’s actually that much useful… I mean, who do you have to invite? Sending them lile a crazy to all the people you know even though maybe they’re not interested?
Really I don’t think it’s useful…I can’t go spamming just to get new users…and also people who knows me, knows that I’m their fan, so if they liked they had joined ages ago…just saying…

5 Likes

I also want badges. I’m currently spamming my way through the final like-limit badge. :joy:

If you go to your profile, there’s an invites section, you enter people’s emails and it sends them an invite to the forum.

This is what I’m saying, it’s a pyramid / spamming scheme.

4 Likes

Lol this is a brilliant analysis. We’re all being scammed! :joy:

3 Likes

I can’t find a sense in the hole inviting non LPUler to this group.
But I also would’ve never find out without @the_termin8r really interesting way of passing time.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Seriously, I like reading your research!:+1:
It’s way more fun, than my pastime today. Doing my taxes, also finding even less sense in that.:poop:

3 Likes

Ah taxes, you’ve come to the right thread :joy:

4 Likes

Screenshot_2018-07-05-21-30-39
Not only for teacher.
I so need this! :laughing:

10 Likes

@anna834 It should be in every office. I think I’ll order it for mine.

I’ve got one WTF question by the way. If I want to give a reply to a specific post and specific person, why does the system make it a general reply to the thread?

3 Likes

It’s not supposed to. It depends on which reply button you press.