The Used

Anyone like The Used? I know I do! Blood On My Hands holds a special meaning for me. But The Used is just a really fun band I think. If you don’t know them, go look them up!

Blood On My Hands is a little… intense…
All That I’ve Got is milder.

They are very theatrical with their music videos; it’s great!

Anywho, I’m super excited because they are releasing a new album this year! xD It’s called Vulnerable. I’m stoked.

Another great band.

Also like to point out, Linkin Park appears in The Used’s ‘Berth’ DVD. They document Bert’s coming out on LP’s set for Faint during Projekt Rev 2004 (I’d link a video, but I’m at work currently and YouTube’s blocked)

I missed seeing them on that tour, hopefully I get to see their live show in person.

[quote=LP13413]Another great band.

Also like to point out, Linkin Park appears in The Used;s ‘Berth’ DVD. They document Bert’s coming out on LP’s set for Faint during Projekt Rev 2004 (I’d link a video, but I’m at work currently and YouTube’s blocked)

I missed seeing them on that tour, hopefully I get to see their live show in person.[/quote]
No worries, I’ll go look into it because I didn’t know that. Did he sing with them, or just visit? Thinking about it, I can see him doing that because he’s silly like that.

I would really like to see them live too, because I think they’d put on a great live show.

Blood on my hands has a special meaning between my friend and myself. They are an awesome band, great live too.

Bert joined the band for Faint at nearly every show on Projekt Revolution in 2004. This is the excerpt from their ‘Berth’ DVD

I dont actually knwo them but as always I am willing to check these guys out!!!

New Used album out next month. Here’s the first single

[quote=LP13413]New Used album out next month. Here’s the first single

Do you like it?

i only know Pretty Handsome Awkward from Transformers ofcourse. But i will check them out! I’m already busy looking for new music :slight_smile:

[quote=Kendall]Do you like it?[/quote]Yeah, I can’t wait

Berth actually got me into The Used. I originally bought it for the Projekt Revolution footage. As I watched the bonus concert and the music videos on the disc, I became a fan. My favorite albums are In Love And Death and Lies For The Liars.

The best performances from the included concert on Berth are A Box Full Of Sharp Objects and On My Own

My favorite music video is All That I’ve Got

One other note: Mark Fiore had a hand in filming the concert footage

[quote=LP13413]Berth actually got me into The Used. I originally bought it for the Projekt Revolution footage. As I watched the bonus concert and the music videos on the disc, I became a fan. My favorite albums are In Love And Death and Lies For The Liars.

The best performances from the included concert on Berth are A Box Full Of Sharp Objects and On My Own

One other note: Mark Fiore had a hand in filming the concert footage

[quote=LP13413]Berth actually got me into The Used. I originally bought it for the Projekt Revolution footage. As I watched the bonus concert and the music videos on the disc, I became a fan. My favorite albums are In Love And Death and Lies For The Liars.

One other note: Mark Fiore had a hand in filming the concert footage[/quote]
My brother introduced me to The Used with In Love and Death. I like them more than he ever did. I like In Love and Death and Lies for the Liars best too, but I really love Blood On My Hands too from Artwork.

That On My Own performance must have been quite the experience to be a part of. He just seems like a really cool person. I’d love to see them live.

The two videos in my first post are my favorites.

I like their music :smiley:

Blood On My Hands was their first song I found out and got me. I don’t consider myself a fan of The Used, but I have to say they have some pretty amazing songs, like The Bird and The Worm, Pretty Handsome Awkward, The Taste of Ink, and their latest singles I Come Alive and Hands And Faces :slight_smile: