The thing you always wanted to ask Chester/Mike

[quote=AcrossTheLine]I would ask if i can sing a song with one of them or if we can play a song on the guitar together. :wink:
Sorry, I´m german and my english is not very well.[/quote]
Uhm… I’d like to ask something like that too :wink:

Or/and something about music or art, maybe tips or something like that…

would prob ask them what their favourite record is!

i would ask to sing or play instruments with them. or id ask them to pretend marry me!!!

To both:
“Can I have a hug from my idol?”

I would ask him if I could make a song with them

I wouldn’t ask them anything so much as thank them for doing what they do and to keep up the good work (and I wouldn’t be talking about the music, necessarily). I am happy to report that the few times I’ve actually gotten to speak to them, I was able to get that out without being too much of an idiot. I mean, I WAS an idiot, but not TOO much. Hopefully…

Personally I’d love to talk about surfing with Rob. I surf a lot myself and my dad makes boards. Like to see what kind of boards he rides/ waves he likes.

@Mike : Please tell us more about the xero time, how was it to play with Mark Wakefield etc, did you had a “street team” like in the Hybrid Theory era?

I wanna ask if i could make a picture with them. The last time when i had the chance i failed. Mike stands in front of me and i lost my voice. I regret that… :frowning:

And if they missed the old life without paparazzi sometimes!

I’d ask them for an advice of how to react when some haters INSULT their music or the band in general, because it’s hard to hold the anger and don’t want to punch them in the face. After that I would tell them how much I love them and how they changed my life.

I actually hope to be able to speak a little more than the only time I’ve talked to them =P

I would like to ask Chester to have a look on his iPod. I’am curious which bands he’s listening to.

idk… i always have to ask something about bunnies

I guess, after saying something completely stupid and awkward like I’m bound to do, I’d ask Chester if I could hug him because well, who doesn’t want to hug Chester? And I’d ask Mike if he likes Iguana’s. That’s a bit more of an inside joke between me and my friend though. Still be awesome if I did!