The Tee Topic - your selfmade Shirt art

Oh @theearlywalker, we are on your furniture too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, Milan started to make our frame to place our pictures toooooo !

So here is rockenseine edition

DSC_0075_2

And I made New ones for Luxembourg ( we try not to wear too much the official merch . Maybe stupid but I’m afraid to damage them)

20190320_223014

20190320_224554
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

11 Likes

in a moon, stars, clouds Tee

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I just wet my pants

@the_termin8r sorry

4 Likes

hope your pants have no LP on them

1 Like

But you’re right, I’d look a right tit in one of those. :joy:

4 Likes

Definitely you are :kissing_heart:… looking at this pic and the bright smile on our faces after the show in Paris is like a power booster each time :heart_eyes::tada:- I love your tees Kimmi :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you.
I still admire them!!
How did you made them?

So inspired.
Maybe for my birthday :blush:

1 Like

It has same effect on me believe me ! I Will remember that moment all my life !

Just Mike’s art and ellebow oil :joy:, where do yoy come from ? When is your birthday ?

1 Like

Awwww you have my painting I made you hanging up still and nice little area you have made there

1 Like

What’s that?

I’m am from Germany.
And my birthday :see_no_evil:
Tomorrow

1 Like

Rooooo @anna834 you told it too late ! Happy birthday to youuuuuuu happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu happy birthday to youuuuuuu Anna, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu ! I don’t have transfert paper anymore, but when I order it, I make one for you !

1 Like

Ellebow oil, it’s expression we use to say you need a bit of strength to make it, to press it

2 Likes

I never created one tho… the t-shirts posted here are nice… :smile:

3 Likes

I think you’ll find it’s ‘elbow grease’ lol.

1 Like

Oups, Just translated words from the french, as we say “huile” “oil”, we have some few funny thinks like that when you translate… Thanks @the_termin8r :blush:

2 Likes

You sing for me! Wow! Thank you! You are so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Now I get it.
You really press it on a shirt. No online design.
So cool!
I am way to clumsy for that. Have some self created sticker on my car, all crooked and wrinkled :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It’s really easy @anna834, really really, you take the picture you want, you print it with “mirror effect”, I’m doing that from my Phone, you do that with transfer paper, once you have it done, you take your t-shirt, Iron it first and then, Iron the drawing directly on the tee (without steam, on the highrst temp you can) I’m using a laser printer (had bad result with ink one)! And yeahhhh I sang for you :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

happy birthday to you dear Anna!!!:kissing_heart::tada::confetti_ball::gift::balloon::balloon::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like