The Tavern - Open 24/7

Darn you all with your tasty food! For reals! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Noon chill :blush:

2 Likes

Had English breakfast for lunch, unfortunately we were out of potatoes so I couldn’t make hash browns

2 Likes

Time for some ondeonde and wajik with tea.

Ondeonde:

Wajik:

2 Likes

I am a big fan of this monstrosity!
…but Bacon is missing. & Tomato is missing. & Sausage is missing.
why? Why?? WHY???

3 Likes

I know but I cannot eat meat in the house :confused: We were also out of mushrooms so I skipped those as well.

Was just talking to @gatsie about my hometown back in batak land of toba :smile: they have the best liquor in the country, namely Tuak Batak. The best of the best! The color looks slightly like milk but the taste is better than wine! :smile:

1 Like

That sounds very nice

1 Like

I eat those things alotttt :sweat_smile:

Me too! Also these:

and these:

And I love these:

2 Likes

Of course! All those delicious foods :yum: :yum: i eat kacang hijau and ketan hitam almost every breakfast haha good for the energy :smile:

Oh I love kolak is so nice for this cold weather here in Europe now. Same goes for ketan hitam too,
comfort food! :yum:

1 Like

autsch… this looks hard like stomach rollercoaster… guys… me hungry…I even would enjoy english -fart insurance-english breakfast… :joy:

So, your mom cooks all those indo foods?

I actually love those baked beans.

So much good Indonesian food out there. I know how to make a lot of these too but it is a lot of work lol.

You know how to make these @turexidrosa?

True, alot of work and time

I know how to make some of them, but i rarely cook. I only cook nasi and indomie :smile:

2 Likes

That face is so perfect for the situation :stuck_out_tongue:

@the_termin8r help @evooba prepare a veg traditional breakfast with pudding and all.

I love Indomie!

2 Likes

I don’t do full English breakfasts. I may live here but I prefer a more continental breakfast. Besides, a full English is more like a lunch.

2 Likes