The Tavern - Open 24/7

I just had to Google what hemp seed actually was and what all the weed jokes were about…now I feel like an idiot. So, how are the hallucinations? And why not just call it weed soup?

1 Like

Soup is Good anyways know what ? :stuck_out_tongue: I got it right now what it was about! feeling like idiot with you :joy:

There’s no halucinations!(or I don’t notice it :joy:) it’s not Cannabis indica …read this http://www.trinityskitchen.com/why-are-hemp-seeds-essential-for-health-health-benefits-and-delicious-recipes/ :slight_smile:

You don’t have to know that! :slight_smile: When I was kid I was so terrified that’s the real Marijuana soup :joy:

1 Like

Even if you have magic brownies, you won’t have hallucinations, it’s not that strong. You just feel kind of dizzy and happy, like when alcohol starts to kick in… you know, the buzz you get, not when you’re drunk.

1 Like

Passed a stall that sells Choco Kebab, apparently from Italia. They have a website with the domain .it for Italy, and ask to use the hashtag #chocokebab (although checking it, doesn’t seem to be anybody using it)

1 Like

My lunch

3 Likes

My parents bake cookies yesterday.

1 Like

Are they magical? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, they added speed instead of flour :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, you should have used cocaine :laughing:

1 Like

for next year :smile:

Sharing Schweppes again. This time, dry ginger ale flavor, actually a bit sweet.

Ι’m having Indian food (I forget the name of it) with roasted veggies for lunch.

2 Likes

I had a bapao.

2 Likes

Breakfast

What’s Hum Mus?

D;

Hummus dip.

I was gifted some hummus a while back. It’s some kind of spread made of chick peas or something and I honestly am not too fond of the one I tried so far.