The Tavern - Open 24/7

Mum made this weird dessert. It has a layer of biscuits, lemon cream and jelo with fruits on top.

You lost me at lemon cream. Unless it’s sour like real lemon and not sweet and sour like in a tart or something. Lemon desserts are the ruination of both the lemon and the given dessert.

OMG those look almost too pretty for food!

It is sour yes, the jelo is too sweet though. It’s an ok dessert, not sure about the lemon in there, I think it’d be better with plain vanilla cream.

hey @evooba, lol hope you doin fine [in a lil joking mood you? right now? if so let´s consider this:
? I have a new idea for a funny new threat, after the things going like they do like …@amitrish and @Spelling_Mistake lol

Hmm… well, create the thread I guess?

Who do you plant to threaten? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That was a low blow on my part.

@The_early_walker it’s ‘thread’ not ‘threat’

Well, I sure am wondering what this new topic or thread will be.

In the meantime this was my lunch:

A Dutch “kaasbroodje”, a pastry filled with cheese and a latte coffee.

http://www.hetbakkertje.nl/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/k/a/kaasbroodje_1.jpg

For a moment there I thought the pastry was full of cheese and coffee :stuck_out_tongue:

so so the early walker blowsblows???lol :joy:

2 Likes

Me more like

Sorry guys

Envie Envie etc but: i got Lots an lots of choc with my daughter :scream_cat:

The cup cake doesn’t look so appetizing, the tiramisu annoys me because I love it, the other thing looks too dry for me.

That’s not tiramisu. It has espresso in it but it’s a different recipe.
The other one (which I ate) looks dry but it was actually the softest, most moisture thing ever!! It had biscuits, dark chocolate and caramel.

Now you’re just trolling :disappointed: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In all honesty, I’m not. It was just THAT good. This particular shop is known for its desserts, drinks (smoothies, tea, “potions”, alcoholic beverages) and food. It’s a very successful business.

Please, have mercy :joy:

Never!! evil laugh :stuck_out_tongue: