The Tavern - Open 24/7

Well yeah it sure would be an adventurous bite.

Makes you wonder what stuffing they put in these [absolutely love these]:

Baked myself some bananas

SO MUCH FOOD AND DINNER TIME IS SO FAR AWAY!

(why does it say that my comment is invalid?)

1 Like

On that note, has anyone else noticed that like 80% of the time Mike is seen eating stuff? LOL. Also, how is that thing he calls coffee, coffee? xD

1 Like

I know right! Mike’s always drinking …

Or chewing something…

1 Like

So now we know why Mike is so creative:

It’s because of the food!!!

He calls this breakfast so imagine what he has for lunch and dinner lol

1 Like

This looks tasty. And tasty things are not enough until you are full. This is just a bite :smiley:

Oh I’m not doubting that it’s tasty, normal people have this for lunch or dinner though, not breakfast :stuck_out_tongue:

When I think inside my head and type, I assume it’s implied. Sorry for not making it clear. I meant this looks tasty enough to be just a bite to me as well. By the looks of it, I assume I can eat two of them easily.

If u look at the pic closely, his breakfast resembles a 6 inch wrap thing from Subway (similar in appearance anyway)

http://photos2.demandstudios.com/DM-Resize/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/199/113/187011351_XS.jpg?w=1200&h=630&crop_min=1&keep_ratio=1

1 Like

Wait, Subway do wraps? Since when?

It looks like a burrito with wokamole to me lol

To me it looked like a massive grilled chicken breast that has been sneezed and vomited on :laughing:
Not something I’d have for breakfast, or ever for that matter.

1 Like

They don’t do it in the UK?

Not that I know of, I haven’t seen it on the menu display above the counter. Either that, or I’m completely blind. You’ll have to ask another Brit :laughing:

I was going to mention wrap or burrito, but didn’t want to get a hunger pang. This topic should be officially closed :stuck_out_tongue:
I have heard that Subway makes wraps, but have never seen it personally.

Don’t close, cuz the purpose of this topic is to prevent other topics from going off topic into food.

Seriously, why has so many people not know or though of ordering wraps from Subway? I have been ordering wraps for a few years now.

Reminds me of the Turkish doner pizza rolls.

http://www.kepizza.com/web/images/prodotti/3/1.jpg