The Tavern - Open 24/7

How can you tell what they are? Even with the spoiler blur removed, the pic is still totally blurred.

I don’t know why,but for a moment earlier I can see the pic,now it keeps being blurred… I’m sorry I don’t have a screenshot… :confused:

1 Like

It finally let me open the image in a new tab (it wasn’t letting me before). It’s not that bad, I’d have them. Though, I don’t see them being bats, the things in the back of shot look like wings, but the heads of the things in the plate don’t look like bats’ heads. Maybe I’m wrong though. What are they, @gatsie?

1 Like

Well, there are various species of bats… :thinking:

1 Like

My mom’s cheesecake
20181224_101833

3 Likes

20181226_171432

3 Likes

Cheers :clinking_glasses: @anngelenee
:yum:

5 Likes

Cheers! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::clinking_glasses: Have fun on new year’s eve! :tada:

Edit: Making salad

20181231_152236

20181231_154204

6 Likes

We have a tradition in Greece for New Year’s, there’s a special cake that you cut right after midnight ghat has a lucky charm in it and it’s good for whoever gets it for the year. Obviously I am no chef and the cake is usually round but I baked this to take with me tonight (lucky charm and all inside)

7 Likes

We have a similar thing for xmas, where you stick a coin in it (I don’t know what to call it but it’s made of dough), the person who gets the coin gets ‘luck’ for the next year. For new years my mum makes mini pastries that are essentially like fortune cookies.

1 Like

20181230_125747

Three liters of christmas beer with friends. :grin:

2 Likes

Chocolates!

20190102_231534

3 Likes

Food from this evening

8 Likes

I’m mexico, there’s a similar tradition where they do a ring of bread for three wise mens’ day :thinking: and there’s a little doll inside the bread, whoever gets the slice with the doll has to pay the food for a get together that happens on feb 2nd :grimacing:

3 Likes

Lol. So you lose when you get it? Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around with these things? :joy:

2 Likes

Mexicans are very pessimistic :thinking::joy:

No winning and no complimenting each other :roll_eyes: haha

2 Likes

Birthday cake

9 Likes

Birthday cakes

Pho

Drinks

8 Likes

I miss phoooooo :sob:
Except I made the mistake the first time of getting one that had eeeeeeverything :zipper_mouth_face: baby octopus and squid and all kinds of stuff was popping out :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Yum. :yum:

1 Like