The Tavern - Open 24/7

image1(2)

After spending the last days with “the yum or ewww game” espically with @IronSoldier16 ( hey buddy! ) talking about mexican food, I went last night to the best southamerican food restaurant in my city and got a Burrito and Fajitas De Carne. And as desert a Panqueques with Dulce De Leche. Yummmyyyyy

6 Likes

The Mexican food power is here! Bon appetit, even if it’s too late :slight_smile:

3 Likes

German foodpower too- traditional today

:yum:

6 Likes

20180107_150948

1 Like

That looks delicious! What is under the sausage? :yum:

Thanx bro :grin: it’s German Sauerkraut :grin:- and my stomach still hurts but it was worth it! How are you doing? @framos1792 - btw- you were the solution today in the soldiers guess thread - and I :blush: made it :joy:

1 Like

Ahh lol I’m sure it was worth it
I’m good being a bit lazy not wanting to go work :speak_no_evil: haha and yourself? I will check it out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Off topic (:see_no_evil: :monkey:) been lazy too- :grin: back to work tomorrow… and yeah… somehow I like to go too, :muscle:t2: good to hear I am not the only one- thought it’s maybe strange :joy: - or are we maybe both strange? :eyes: :joy: If so then I like it! Have a nice day bro :sunny:- I am going to bed now… :sleeping:

1 Like

Have a good nights rest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rice and chicken

3 Likes

IMG_20180107_205627

First and not last epiphany cake of this year. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I had one of those on New Year’s for the first time. It tastes so so so good!

1 Like

Oh is that mash and gravy? OMG…I’m coming over right now…

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Making smoothie

20180112_190402

6 Likes

1515781397242493515199 eating Cereal

2 Likes

I tried black ice cream!!

And I had this as well

3 Likes

0_o how was it? Looks like some raw concrete.

6 Likes

That is an incredibly accurate description!!! LOL

1 Like

It was coconut and sesame flavoured. Sesame was really good! Not a fan of coconut.