The Tavern - Open 24/7

Breakfast.

1 Like

I just want to say that everyone is just sending pics of their food and making me even more hungry. THANKS A LOT EVERY ONE FOR THE TORTURE ! :blush::heart_eyes::yum:

Ohhh shrimp nigiri!
We don’t have those here:((

I had brocolli smoothie (I didn’t take a pic) because It looks exactly the same as spinach one.

Ewww.

Anyway, now waiting for my salmon. At first my mouth screwed up, so she thought I was ordering sardine, two to be exact. (I think I initially ended up saying “sar deux” from what she first repeated)

I’m not much of a fan of taking food pics, but this one was a must. 10 years I’ve waited for this moment, 10! My mum’s homemade creme caramel. :yum: :yum: :yum:

She hasn’t been able to cook it since we move to our old house because we had a gas cooker as opposed to an electric heat plate type. We have a gas cooker here as well but my dad recently found a brand new hot plate that some people had abandoned at one of his workplaces so he just took it since nobody wanted it. The only reason we didn’t buy one for so long is because we didn’t want to spend money on something that will be used once every blue moon.

1 Like

lol, little kid.

What do you mean by that?

Not so eww with banana and pineapple :stuck_out_tongue:

No, it’s all smashed up.

1 Like

This was lunch:

http://www.misscraftsy.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/tosti-bagel.jpg

http://media.ndtrc.nl/Images/39/39f8a620-8bfa-44a3-bbe2-0173cd7a8db6/22231d5e-3031-4c33-90e6-bf11524a8313.jpg?maxwidth=850&maxheight=600

This was dinner:

And then there was this

2 Likes

I made bibimpab :smiley:

1 Like

Looks healthy :slight_smile:

I made kachumar, simply but really delicious (sorry I don’t have a pic :stuck_out_tongue: )

I’ve been living mostly off of junk food this week.

Breakfast:

2 Likes

I didn’t order this:

What is this, didn’t order it either:

1 Like

Looks like fries with a chickenburger? You didn’t order it?

I had pastasalade for lunch:

1 Like

3 Likes