The Tavern - Open 24/7

Cook it, lol

it’s actually just white rice… blurry though.

With soy sauce? I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

Dinner ended up being an eggrole and home made foe yong hai instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile:

I have no idea what that is but it looks delicious :yum:

Foe yong hai is basically an omelette with veggies and sweet sour sauce. Populair in Dutch Chinese restaurants :slight_smile:

Curried Rice

I need some water :fire:

1 Like

Good morning.

2 Likes

Omg! I’m sorry! It looks like school lunches are getting worse than when I was in school. :scream:

1 Like

I had spring rolls for lunch.

2 Likes

I’m so excited for this

4 Likes

@evooba I always wonder how would that taste.

Sushi is pretty much flavourless if you don’t have it with anything.

1 Like

@coolcat96 It tastes like heaven.

@the_termin8r Nah, each sushi is different, the California rolls are the most boring ones though.

Broccoli casserole

2 Likes

I love sushi but it depends on where you got it from I suppose. Home made is what I’ve had so far [my brother and I make sushi together from time to time] but we got a new sushi delivery service and I’m curious to try it soon. Also discovered that Taco Mundo are delivering in my hometown too. Am looking forward to their burritos and quesadillas :yum:

Today I said goodbye to my big brother at the airport and we had dinner at Burger King:

1 Like

Went for Japanese after work with some friends, I had sushi and Oyakodon

1 Like

Omg! Oyakadon is one of my favorite Japanese dishes, though Katsudon is even better (it’s with tempura-fried pork :smiley:) :heart: They’re the best at Japanese truck stops. :smiley:

My breakfast: Egg and cheese on a blueberry bagel with coffee and an almond biscotti. :smiley:

1 Like

I know this is junk food but I wanted a snack and candy so yeah and a course a drink.:yum:

4 Likes

The birthday cake my boss made for me today! It was a sponge cake with lemon buttercream and the candles’ flames lit the same color as the candle itself!! So cool! I love Japan. :smiley:

6 Likes

WOW I wouldget sugar high after eating all of this :smile: :wink:

1 Like