The Tavern - Open 24/7

Oh yeah, it’s not hot enough here to grow certain things and greenhouses still won’t do it although people do use heated greenhouses to grow some things. We don’t have a lot of garden space here sadly, a lot is concrete as are most homes in the area. We do have allotments and some of my neighbours will share their produce from these. I will take a picture next time I go back in the Spring (if I’m still here!).

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::confounded: what’s that supposed to mean???

20191023_111741

5 Likes

Argh, nothing!

:angry: no :triumph: you worry someone here, you gotta spill the beans to the mexican :triumph:

Haha! I can’t say for sure that’s all. I do like mexican beans though, the edible variety. I think that’s one of my favourite dishes with rice. Yes, we’re back on topic :smirk:

After eating every pomegranate he’s starting to be younger and younger :thinking: Oh my godddd! :upside_down_face::joy:

Yum

2 Likes

:thinking: yet you’re still more childish than me :flushed::exploding_head::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: it is 5:30 am, nov 5,2019
Forget I said that… :rofl:

Objection!

1 Like

Sustained :joy::no_mouth:
Cancel the childish, just… capitalize and emphasize the WEIRDO :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops
Ot:

Blegh they’re sour :confounded:
It’s the chicken kidneys now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Blood :sunglasses:

U guys ever tried syrup on ice cream on top of a waffle? Recently fell in love with the pannycakes cousin.

Mushroom and leek bake

3 Likes

20191107_124949

Lunch in the rain

The dent in the thermos comes cause I did run her over with an Land Rover Defender :grimacing:
Still works just fine :laughing:

3 Likes

I was about to ask if it had been run over or something. LOL

1 Like

:broccoli: and pasta with vegan cheese (potato,carrot and nutritional yeast)

ZHNOPeA8

5 Likes

Home sweet home! :blush:
Unloading the car. And now zipperbagging 10kg half a lamb and 20 kg hamburger meat from an Röhnsheep with uterine prolapse. To put it in my freezer :yum:

20191109_124326

Edit 2 hours later, finished
20191109_142248
No real zipper bags, but I have to suck the air out before closing

Not mine, but still pretty damn good!

6 Likes

Black bean burger

20191110_131911

6 Likes

I had cake made of potato today, it was really weird. It looked and tasted exactly like normal cake.

1 Like

Do you have a picture of it

1 Like