The smiths & morrissey

'I’m the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar, I’m the son and heir of nothing in particular… ’

'Is it wrong not always be glad? No, it’s not wrong but I must add: ‘how can someone so young, sing words so sad?’

Oh, at least I know Chester likes the Smiths… if nobody else…

I LOVE The Smiths and Morrisey but The Smiths are just fantastic, my favourite song is There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, which is your favourite?

[quote=Zara]I LOVE The Smiths and Morrisey but The Smiths are just fantastic, my favourite song is There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, which is your favourite?
[/quote]

You won’t believe it… I have music on and ‘there is a light that never goes out’ just started playing… just now when I started writing to you. Funny, isn’t it? [smile]

I have a few songs which I could call ‘my most adored’ ones…
How soon is now
The head master ritual
Charming Man
Ask
Cemitery Gates
Hand in Glove
Still ill
… and Meat is Murder but not because of the music itself…

Do you like Morrissey’s solo work too? [smile]

[quote=regi]
You won’t believe it… I have music on and ‘there is a light that never goes out’ just started playing… just now when I started writing to you. Funny, isn’t it? [smile]

I have a few songs which I could call ‘my most adored’ ones…
How soon is now
The head master ritual
Charming Man
Ask
Cemitery Gates
Hand in Glove
Still ill
… and Meat is Murder but not because of the music itself…

Do you like Morrissey’s solo work too? [smile][/quote]

Ha! That is funny :smiley:
I love Charming Man too, and the rest XD

Yeah I like Morrisey’s solo too, but I prefer The Smiths, I think I only have a greatest hits of Morriseys solo stuff, I like First of the gang to die