The Points Items went cheaper! :D

Hi,

I don’t know if you already noticed it, but the prices for the items in the points store went cheaper! Every poster and t-shirt, except the LP Symbols, is now @ 2000pts, while the symbols costs 4000 and the other stuff is available for 1000pts.
Great news, uh ? [biggrin]

What do you think about that ?
You like it or are you afraid of more spamming blogs ?

Best regards,
Jats

You should have kept it secret :stuck_out_tongue: Now everything will disappear :stuck_out_tongue:

Great news to me, even though I don’t think I’m gonna earn 2000 points in my 9-10 months of membership left.

Add some friends up to 50, thats another 600 points if you havent noticed :stuck_out_tongue: Oh and to get some points spam at your friends profiles:P Stanley could do it so can you lol

wow that’s great news wonder if it will have anything left by the time i reach 2000 points lol

That’s awesome, although like others, I also doubt I’ll be reaching 2000 points anytime soon. Nice for other people, though!

Great news to me!!! I already got enough points so… starts looking around to decide what to get

I also think the articles are gonna disappear quite fast now, but it’s still not THAT easy to get 2000 points, though. But I still hope that the Symbols shirt will get cheaper… :smiley:

Welll thats real nice, I still have like 50 something odd more points to make atleast a poster xD. But I want a Symbols Shirt, mine looks all worn out -_-, I found it a few days ago hidden with my “other” clothes xD

[quote=Woco21]Welll thats real nice, I still have like 50 something odd more points to make atleast a poster xD. But I want a Symbols Shirt, mine looks all worn out -_-, I found it a few days ago hidden with my “other” clothes xD

Great news!But T-shirt is too big for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea we all notiched xD. I prefer to get my stuff off amazon and ebay( which most of the things for points are on those sites) and save up my points for the HIGHEST things :D.

Hahaha great i have almost 900 points, i need to work hard !!!

I didn’t noticed but thanks for letting me know that :'D

yeah i noticed that, very cool, i thought i will never get 3000 pts but i think 2000 is ehm OKAY ;D

[quote=Jats]Hi,

I don’t know if you already noticed it, but the prices for the items in the points store went cheaper! Every poster and t-shirt, except the LP Symbols, is now @ 2000pts, while the symbols costs 4000 and the other stuff is available for 1000pts.
Great news, uh ? [biggrin]

What do you think about that ?
You like it or are you afraid of more spamming blogs ?

Best regards,
Jats[/quote]
gsus fucking christ man! your on a fuckign fansite not a SPAM HERE SO YOU GET FREE STUFF SITE!

If i had the chance i’d remove this freaking points system.

That’s awesome! I don’t though I don’t think I’ll be able to choose between a t-shirt or a poster now!

[quote=Gail Charlevi Dsouza]That’s awesome! I don’t though I don’t think I’ll be able to choose between a t-shirt or a poster now!

Yay this is what i´ve been waiting for

Great idea, now i don’t have to wait so long to be able to get stuff