The Person Above Me

The person above me posted a lot of emojis

Tpam didn’t post any emoji :grin:

Tpam spammed the forum

Tpam gets a big hug :hugs:

Tpam is the most amazing and loving person :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

The person above me has sky as the avatar

Awww thanx Charles and I give it right back to you - you are amazing, caring and lovely - I am very happy that we met here in the wonderful world of the lpu :blush::hugs::yellow_heart:
@chigokurosaki

1 Like

:yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::yellow_heart::hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart:

1 Like

Tpaaam(@rorybourdon) is braver/stronger than she gives herself credit for :slight_smile:

Tpaam is very special and left an impression when I met her that stays in the back of my head whenever I think of @lpfan61’s other side lol

Tpam is fun to mess with so I rarely get to express appreciation for him being here, but always glad to see him running through the forum

(You lot hadn’t really gone so wanted to set the thread straight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

6 Likes

Tpam is a kind hearted and absolutely great person to have here in this family, and it just wouldn’t be the same without him. Thanks for being yourself, and for caring man.

4 Likes

The person above me is writing long posts

The person above me met Mike Shinoda today!

1 Like

I am seeing tpam after sooo long! :heart_eyes::smiley: How are you!!

1 Like

Tpam likes the person above her :stuck_out_tongue:

The prson abov me is awesome and I love having her as a friend

1 Like

Thank you!(same here :wink: ) :kissing_heart: TPAM :raised_hands:t4:

TPAM has a cool profile pic

The person above me

Likes cupcakes :rofl:

The person above me is very lovely and from SF

1 Like

TPAM Is the sweetest and most caring sister ever

1 Like