The Person Above Me

TPAM loves zombies!! :grinning:

2 Likes

TPAM is right!

Tpam loves eating the mystical :unicorn: :joy: (and his sister in crime is never far behind :joy:)

2 Likes

Because TPAM is our dictator and leader :wink: comands all our actions and guide us where the :unicorn: lives, all our actions come from his orders.

1 Like

Tpam gets this song

:unicorn: & :lollipop:

2 Likes

TPAM understands this:

Mochiagete Tokiwo Hashite.

@IronSoldier16 … zombie… pineapple of dinosaur time… :open_mouth: you qre Truely ghost?! Ghost writer :joy: lol kidding!

And that’s for the person above me!

1 Like

Jaja I love zombies, they’re fun (almost so fun as Boris and his replies XD)

TPAM is working hard in her dreams.

1 Like

Yea tpam is right :blush::slightly_smiling_face:

The person above me is always here

1 Like

TPAM has an amazing profile picture!

1 Like

The person above me is new here

Thank you for keeping me in your hearts angels :two_hearts::two_hearts:

TPAM is back spreading lots of love

TPAM is who I talked to last night when I couldn’t sleep!

The person above me looks like a very lovely person

1 Like

Tpam is back after looong break!

TPAM is a Angel

Tpam gets this: :heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart::yellow_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::blue_heart:

TPAM is the best brother ever
And gets this

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like