The My Unicorn Thread

I hope you don’t care, but I’ll take them back. My unicorns!

Batman continues his rampage and steals all unicorns and takes them to his hidden bat cave #2 that not even Alfred knows about :triumph:

1 Like

You forgot to log out of your laptop last night and Alfred happened to glance over at it and find the information about the location of bat cave #2 and the passcodes to get in, so he snuck over and gathered up all the unicorns. My unicorns. :joy:

4 Likes

Wuuujuuu Alfred has all the unicorns!!! :smile: Now it will be more easy steal them all. I will grab my unicorns and I’ll runaway!

My unicorns!

1 Like

Who is alfred?!

You don’t know?!? :scream:
Alfred is Batman’s butler… :point_down:

@jrtrussell is our personal Alfred here… :star_struck: :smile: :grin:

BTW…while you’re learning this…I take back my unicorn… :grin:

1 Like

But you are mistaken, @jrtrussell is aqua man as we’ve said already lol, so I take back my unicorn :unicorn:

Wow a free unicorn, dont mine if I do take my unicorn. :unicorn:

I dangle a nice juicy carrot in front of the unicorn and it comes to me, my unicorn.

My unicorn eats :lollipop: with :honey_pot: & :cookie: soooooo it comes to me! :rofl:

aa3919eb9e8fff487162328782439a66

My unicorn! :grin:

3 Likes

I would expect nothing less than rainbow Oreos from you :rofl:

2 Likes

Here we goooo! :rofl: :yum:

8e510e2e957f729c1a2af67dedf74a7d

d94c7adf6a8f80b5381eea168c4a6352--rainbow-food-rainbow-things

2 Likes

If @jrtrussell is aqua man (well hey aqua man seeing you for the first time i guess :wink: how are you?! Here a big hug dude! :hugs: )

The who is alfred?

1 Like

Oh lol you literally got them! :joy::joy: The look yum like unicorns ! So i grab mine!n

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome and the hug :grin:
I was Alfred, but I have become Aquaman.
@IronSoldier16 @chigokurosaki @framos1792 and I had the Aquaman-Batman-Deadpool-Ironman Agreement in which we switched all of our superhero identities during which I switched from Alfred to Aquaman.
Its a long story :joy:

3 Likes

Whoahh!! :smiley::smiley: Who is iron man?! Iron man is my second favorite!

1 Like

@IronSoldier16 is Ironman (although deep down I think he still is his old identity, the Joker :wink: )

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I can’t stop laughing…
Or a lover of unicorns tho!

:shushing_face: don’t tell her that about me, she shouldn’t know it :wink:

That’s me! And to show you all I’ll take my unicorn.

20180802_194708 my unicorn!

2 Likes