The My Cookie Thread

I take back mine and yours too :joy:

1 Like

I’ll throw you a bone.
You catch it.
I take my cookie.

It’s been 6 days, since no one is here and you probably forgot about the cookie, I take my cookie

youre alone in this empty room…scared what could happen…while you are crying i steal MY COOKIE

I don’t cry, also I seek dark, cold, empty rooms. Most of the time I try to get that sort of atmosphere in my room.

It’s too dark for you to see so I steal my cookie

hjhihihu

Look at this super large ice cream?! Do you want it?!

When you grab the ice cream, i take my cookie!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Don’t say the ice cream was for me! :joy:

Don’t worry. I’ll let you have the ice cream while i steal away my cookie… :cookie: :laughing:

1 Like

I feel like taking my cookie.

And i feel like taking it from you back

Guys are busy with the “no-sleep” challenge so while you’re at it I take MY COOKIE!

You realise you just alerted them to it right? While I explain this to you, I take my cookie.

What’s this no sleep challenge?!!

While you explain this to me i take my cookie :cookie:

Bat @framos1792 and @IronSoldier16 made a bet for who can resisist more without sleeping… :crazy_face: they both reached 41 hours without sleeping!!! :exploding_head:
@chigokurosaki was part of the bet first but he gave up after 5 min… lol :grin: while I categoricaly refused to accept it!! :crazy_face:

While you’re busy reading my explanation I take back MY COOKIE!

Oh my! 41 hours! I can just go till 20… every day goes soo damn tiring that i slee0 in minutes when i go to bed!

Ah, i told you this… enough now i take back my cookie… i am hungry :sleepy:

2 Likes

@Honey8 :honeybee: is busy so I give her a recharging sunshiny hug :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs:

My chance to steal the cookie…muahaha MY COOKIE! :grin:

@lpfan61 is busy with sunshiny recharging hugs so I have time to steal the cookie. Now its my cookie!

2 Likes

You catch on quick lol, @lpfan61’s hugs are contagious, be careful or she’ll pull you in too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: while you try to avoid the hug, I take my cookie

1 Like

IMG_20180819_210520

@chigokurosaki don’t scare our soldiers! :joy: :joy:
@anjasteidl special sunny hugs to youuuu!! :blush: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :grin:

Aaand MY COOKIE! :grin:

3 Likes

@lpfan61 Sunny hugs baaack but I’m also taking MY COOKIE

2 Likes