The MICRO - MACRO game

Yup I should. I didn’t mention before that back in Nepal (during one of the days which I wasn’t climbing), I was eating something when the ceiling of the building started leaking. The water dripped on my head so I went to sit somewhere else. I don’t remember if the water that leaked from the ceiling entering my ear, but the water that dripped down certainly smelled foul smelling.
The dirty water that dripped on my head may be the source of the infection.
(I went back to the hotel to shower soon after.)

You should go to the doctor just as soon as possible

Don’t worry, I already did, and the cream prescribed for my ear is very effective, the abscess has shrunk by half.

1 Like

Good to hear! Mike is on twitter in 20…

No, I’m not feeling well.

Anyway do you know that you’re blocked on discord?

Maybe it’s better this way

Anyways… hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Get well soon! :sparkles::+1:

The edge of a desk?

1 Like

No

Is it a clothes pin?

1 Like

A gig saw???

1 Like

No and no - need a hint?

1 Like

Please!! Give a good one

1 Like

Ok :grinning:, it’s a tool and it’s metal - I really thought it’s an easy one :sweat_smile:

But a nice opportunity to talk to you @Mrszamora, where are you located? And- I asked already before, sorry won’t bother, but do you plan a contribution for the video @NickGr is making for Mike?

2 Likes

@theearlywalker i live in New Mexico and I must have missed the post about the video :frowning::confounded::worried:
And you??

1 Like

@theearlywalker. Omg Is it a wrench?? ( Lol I posted my answer, but wrong thread…smh!!)

:blush: I am in Germany, but I love America… and no worries, the vid has an own thread, here is the link:

I just love the idea … :sunny:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker. Sweet thank you!!! And I live in Germany for 6 years military brat??? Where do you live??

1 Like

Awww what a pity that we haven’t met then :pensive:- I live 50 km from Munich, in a small village, where did you live?

1 Like

More to the middle, ansbach, giebelstat a small town outside wurzburg, and for like six month Frankfurt… I miss the castle and rhineriver the most…

1 Like