The MICRO - MACRO game

Again, my answer is nope

Ok- 11 days - is it a hand brush :crazy_face: I know it’s probably wrong… but I want to solve it- maybe a lil hint again??

Nope, my answer is still nope

Part of the cooling system of a refrigerator? From an old refrigerator?

How many guesses already? Still no.

If I’ve count right, 9 guesse- time for a final big hint ?!!

What final big hint do u want?

Mhhh :thinking: maybe you can tell us where this thingy is to find usually? As in house, car, bedroom… something like this maybe?!!

Actually it was found backstage :smirk:, that day I shared the concert photos via iCloud, I did not upload this pic :smirk::smirk::smirk:. After I reveal it to you, maybe u can help upload it to the shared iCloud folder.

Ok - will do :blush: … so you found it backstage? Lemme think :thinking:… guitar pic holder? And this was the 10th guess …

Nope, not at all. It was the the tempo slider scale (not sure what u call it) of this:

backstage

Alright I let you go next. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Wooow - you manage to get there? That’s absolutely awesome Sam :tada::tada:- I upload the pic into the cloud now, and thank you :hugs::hugs::hugs: will find something hard for this game :laughing:

2 Likes

Here we go- good luck :+1:t2: image

Is this some sort of cushion for the butt? (The bulge thing in the pic is for in between the legs :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Hahaha :joy::joy: noooo a good idea- but its macro and good morning again Sam :blush::sunny:

How macro is it? And why does it have this “bulge thing”? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Veeery macro :speak_no_evil: and it makes sense - lol and this is not the answer questions game :joy::stuck_out_tongue:- next hint after the 5th guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it a coffee pack? :coffee: :yum:

1 Like

Could be, yep- colours are similar to Segafredo- but nope - sorry dear :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Is it an inflatable mattress?

1 Like