The MICRO - MACRO game

No and no - need a hint?

1 Like

Please!! Give a good one

1 Like

Ok :grinning:, it’s a tool and it’s metal - I really thought it’s an easy one :sweat_smile:

But a nice opportunity to talk to you @Mrszamora, where are you located? And- I asked already before, sorry won’t bother, but do you plan a contribution for the video @NickGr is making for Mike?

2 Likes

@theearlywalker i live in New Mexico and I must have missed the post about the video :frowning::confounded::worried:
And you??

1 Like

@theearlywalker. Omg Is it a wrench?? ( Lol I posted my answer, but wrong thread…smh!!)

:blush: I am in Germany, but I love America… and no worries, the vid has an own thread, here is the link:

I just love the idea … :sunny:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker. Sweet thank you!!! And I live in Germany for 6 years military brat??? Where do you live??

1 Like

Awww what a pity that we haven’t met then :pensive:- I live 50 km from Munich, in a small village, where did you live?

1 Like

More to the middle, ansbach, giebelstat a small town outside wurzburg, and for like six month Frankfurt… I miss the castle and rhineriver the most…

1 Like

Awww, yes- the landscape it nice :blush: gtg now, have a good night sister :zzz:

Pliers?

1 Like

I knew you would be the one :grinning:- :tada: and we have a winner, you go :+1:t2:

@the_termin8r…I’m so jealous!!! Your so smart!!!

1 Like

Next picture?

Rob? You go @the_termin8r!

Screenshot_20180205-005048

A sign ???

No

Is it a store front?

No