The LPU member rewards

Wouldn’t that be the record company?

1 Like

Perhaps, didn’t LP go independent though? And I’m pretty sure the LPUs weren’t under any label to begin with.

Again thanks for all the helpful responses. I just had a look at the store to see if I was able to purchase any merch that I want (pin badge, lanyard and stickers) but when I clicked view details but nothing happened and in the bottom right of my browser it said “Javascript: void(0)” anyone know what is up with this? This was on the store on the LPU website and I’m not a paying member.

If you mean the little info box / tooltip type thing that pops up when you mouse over a link, then it likely just means it’s a broken link. If you mouse over anything else it should just pop up as the link in full.

1 Like

Yeah that is what I meant so I’m guessing the store is broken or I need to be a paying member.

Let me see if it works on my side…

EDIT:

@CalebS413 it seems to be broken on my side too. I used to be able to click on them. Even opening in a new tab or window goes to a blank page. They might have changed it to an LPU only thing, but I doubt it.

Let’s find out either way…

@theearlywalker, what happens if you try to click ‘view details’ under the LPU pin in the following link?

https://lpunderground.com/store/

Also, if nothing happens, can you mouse over it and tell me what it says on the bottom left or right of the screen?

Like this:

1 Like

I tried and had no problem at all… So it could be a paid member thingy…

1 Like

Tried it too.
But don’t remember my password.
To that point, everything was fine.

lovely words - I think the same way :pray:t2:

1 Like

Everything works at my one

1 Like

Only worked for me after activating the „remember me“ option… then I could log in… @the_termin8r

Thank you @HakManLP :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

Oof I guess I’m gonna have to wait a while to get any merch then ;-;

I was logged in, the remember me thing is broken anyway…just like a lot of other things. I’ve been waiting to change my avatar for a while now. We’re all stuck with what we have forever. Some fully functioning forum this is. :joy:

2 Likes