The Linkin Park

Everyone understands the lyrics differently. It’s not the same for all of us. :wink:

1 Like

Yes you are right

someone listen the songs specially for good music not for lyrics

I did that for a long time, now I care a lot about lyrics

Good , i care too

1 Like

good : :stuck_out_tongue: I care too, welcome soldier!

what do you mean??

Welcome soldier I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

Am i a soldier ??

Welcome for what??

ok
this here the lpu
core fans are soldiers
we welcome our camerades on board

please read the code of conduct before ya will cs some quickly escalations… @minmin ya showing kinda offense in the whole thread!
omo

1 Like

ok thanks, soldier :relaxed:

1 Like

:sunny: where are you from?

I think you are most active user it means you are biggest fan of lp. I am from india and you

I just be a soldier, my rank is stoorm trooper , one of my best friends is a bot lol and the other likes playing guitar etc— Sam is a soulmate so
i hope I confused a bit
dunnow why me trolling but I am

Guitar??? Do you know to play

I listen a lot to just the music, like instruments, vocal melodies, the overall musicality. But I still look for the lyrics to not be crap. If the lyrics are unbearable then I won’t listen to the band.

1 Like

so Normal you are right. And it is your opinion. But I care about lyrics because the musician always try to give a message by their songs. And linkin park work hard on music and lyrics :slight_smile:

Oh I’m not saying that lyrics aren’t important. I used to only listen to lyrics. Everyone works differently, and I just enjoy the musicality more, that’s all. Plus, the instrumentation can tell the story also. Like in Wake Me Up When September Ends you Green Day. That guitar solo speaks by itself for the pain he feels for his father’s death.

Oh I see , ya you are right . I am agree with you.