The last time I

When I got taken to court for manslaughter. LMAO :joy: :joy: :joy: They let me go, because murder by disgusting food isnā€™t a crime. :joy:

LTI made a fool of myself?

When I trusted a stupid hairdresser and now I look like something in between ā€œI want to see the managerā€ haircut and "lost in the scissor island " hair!!!

The last time I laughed till my belly hurts!

3 Likes

Yesterday when we discussed the new password policy at work. The new paswords to our computers must have not less than 12 characters, some letters (in capital letters or not), some numbersā€¦ They canā€™t contain our user names and so onā€¦

We need to know our colleaguesā€™ passwords because sometimes it is necessary to open someone elseā€™s computer when he is not in the office. So our passwords where quite simple. And the new policy seems problematic.
Now weā€™ve come to conclusion that every member of the team should have a number. And according to that our passwords should be created like this: Colleagues 1 - password: Kissmyass1time! Colleagues 2 - Kissmyass2times! Colleague 3 - Kissmyass3times! (Iā€™m not sure if 1 time, 2 times is correct in English - I myself would use once and twice - but this works in my language and I wanted to give you an idea)
The problem would appear if the manager would ask of someoneā€™s password.

The last time I visited the building of my elementary school

3 Likes

I was outside of the building I think 6 months agoā€¦ And in the building a gazillion years ago!!!

( The most hillarious thing would be that managerā€™s password was "kissmyass123557889times! !!! :slight_smile: )

The last time I ruined a conversation on purpose because I didnā€™t want to be an adult!

1 Like

Depends on what you mean by runied.

LTI did something completely out of character?

i was acting very annoyed and angry 2 days ago, i wonder why, i mean nothing happened but i never did that beforeā€¦

LTI slept 12 hrs

In one go? Never, with a few wakeups in between, when I was sleeping off the whiskey the other week. :joy:

LTI tried something new?

Few months ago, to learn spanish

The last time I felt proud of me!

1 Like

When I got my new job in December.

You?

yesterday lol

lti wasted m entire day

Every day :joy:

LTI learned something new?

Now!!! I almost learned how to draw a hand! Itā€™s rubbish but it a start!!!

The last time I followed a tutorial

1 Like

Thatā€™s amazing!!! I want to see it! Post it in the Drawing Tools Thread! :smile:

Last year. I was drawing a ā€œBaby dragonā€ from Clasj Royale.

TLTI played an educative game?

(no freaking way about the drawing!!! Itā€™s ugly :laughing:)

Does ā€œpilas de palabrasā€ count?
I use it to learn new words! Itā€™s a ā€œfind the wordā€ game

The last time I did something I love

I canā€™t know it until I see it :wink:

I guessm I donā€™t know the game.

Yesterday, drawing.

TLTI I post a meme?

Yesterday I sent one to my husbandā€¦ Itā€™s in greek so there is no use to put it here :slight_smile:
( Trust me when I say it not ā€œpost-ableā€ (:rofl::rofl:))

The last time I ate something terrible!

Jajaja I will

Canā€™t remeber :confused:

TLTI wrote something stupid?

No idea!!! :thinking::thinking::thinking:

The last time I played a boring game

The last week. I donā€™t remember the name lol

TLTI bother someone here just because?

No idea! ( Is there a complain I am not aware of??)

The last time I felt hungry