Yesterday

LTI made a fool of myself?

Today in school.

Last t i listened to music

5 mins ago : Crawling

LTI was unwell?

1 Like

5 days ago

How are you @alz89 :hugs: how are days goin!

Lti ate non veg

(unwell at the moment so not back at work til Mondayā€¦got cabin fever at the moment!! haha you?)

on sunday

LTI went on a bus

(oh! Rest well and get well soon. Fever stays for some days so donā€™t work much okay :hugs: i am ƁwĆŖĆŸĆ³mĆ© as always! :heart_eyes::smiley::smiley: Happy happy to be hereee!)

Today afternoon. I go daily.

Lti went on a road trip

1 Like

Define ā€˜road tripā€™.

Minimum 3 hrs travel on car

Thatā€™s more like a trip to the shops and back. :joy:

The last time I spent 3h in a car in one stint was maybe a couple of years ago.

LTI flew in a plane?

The last time I flew in a plane was last Summer when my family and I flew to Florida for vacation.

Hold up @the_termin8r, you havenā€™t spent more than 3 hours in a car for a couple of years? I feel like I travel somewhere by car over 3 hours away like every month or two. Do you just stay close to home or do you prefer to travel by other means?

TLI attended/hosted a party

I love to travel, but up until a couple of months ago Iā€™ve been busy with uni, my dad has been busy with work (we only have one car) and when we do have time, we donā€™t go far because my mum and sister donā€™t like long journey despite spending them in a car that is a very good long-distance cruiser. My ideal holiday would be a GT across Europe by car. Also the UK is tiny compared to the US. The instance a year or two ago was when we drove to Germany. The longest Iā€™ve spent in a car in one go was 6h and I was fine.

Dang. I guess its much different than here in the US where you have to travel like 5 hours just to get across one state.

In 5h you could probably make it from London to some part of Scotland here.

Lti ate a fruit

5 Mins ago for breakfast

LTI looked after someoneā€™s pet?

Never. Do you really think anyone would trust me with their pet? :joy:

LTI pissed off a group of people?

4 Likes