The last time I

It’s been a few years.

Last time you borrowed something from someone

A pen from the courier guy to sign the receival of the UPS parcel that day.

Last time you’ve been on a cruise.

Never

The last time I made big dreams

On my birthday.

The last time I went to the cinema

To see a film that I wanted to see? 2008 (it was iron man 1), the last time I was forced was a couple of years ago to see some fairy film my younger sister wanted to see. I’ve only ever been to the cinema 5 times in my entire life and only 1 of those times was for a film I wanted to see. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last time I ‘failed’ in public?

Me only 2 times!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here!! That was assassin’s creed on this new year eve :smile:

I really just don’t remember…still thinking… I dont remember!

You?

Never? I don’t know.

Last time I hated movie which and why?

Every historic movie that literally has nothing to do with history… Jean D’arc, troy , alexander the grearlt and many many more…

If you could live in a movie which one would it be?

I would say… Either transformers (because I love the series) or van helsing (I love the setting and I would be the werewolf at the end in what Hugh Jackman turned into).

Last time I sang a song perfectly

Never!!! I have terrible voice even though I remember all the words :slight_smile:

Last time I felt crafty

Yesterday!

Last time I made a stupid mistake (something very silly)

Having my hands on all 4 output wires of an electric arc lighter and accidentally pressing the button. That was a couple of months back when I was still working on the flamethrower for project Hellhound. Getting zapped by a couple of thousand volts isn’t fun. Otherwise I haven’t done something extremely stupid lately.

Last time I hit my head on something low?

Two days ago in the big freezer at work.

Last time you enjoyed doing absolutely nothing…

Never.

The last time I spoke in other languages because I didn’t want anybody around me know what I have to say.

Almost everyday. . english…when I don’t want my kids to understand :slight_smile:

The last time I talked too much

1 Like

Today in the work. I speak much, and very fast. Almost so fast as Serj Tankian LOL

The last time I said a bad word in front of my boss.

In front of deputy manager yes :stuck_out_tongue: about a week ago.

The last time you picked your nose.

This morning!

Last time I pretended to be sick to not do something

Never. Insted I am pretending to be healthy wven after I am sick! :yum:

Last time you were dead tired? (I am this min!)

Last week. After LP gig I was sleeping 3 hours working 12 then again 3 hours and then I had so many activities like volunteering in the Pride parade as I was weak enough to say yes when my friend sent the application. After almost 2 weeks of that last wednesday I just died.

Last time I was listening to one song on repeat for hours and what song was that.