The last time I

It’s rare, but true.

Really? Wow, you love it so much Right?

Right now. It’s the first video I see in the mornings.

Mmm I don’t remember very well, I think in January.

The last time you left your music player turned on all the night?

1 Like

Yes!!! I’m addicted :heart: It’s not just chocolate, but cocoa in any form :heart:

A very long time ago, I can’t remember :slight_smile:

Last time you listened to something other than LP?

Band? Interpol and Amorphis.

The last time you forgot how to write a common word?

But when?? :smiley:

Em… I’m sorry but I’m not sure if I understand this correctly, what do you mean?

Today.

For example: the past of “play” is played. Did you write it bad because you forgot it, something like: plaied, payed, pluyed or similar.

1 Like

It’s “jacket” lol - :blush: had to ask Sam @samuel_the_leader if it is “ck” or “k” - often it’s about english words that I forget how to write them…

The last time I had to work on my free day by own choice and out of self-caused reasons? (Like me today… :upside_down_face:)

2 Likes

Its all same here… thats also extra work than usual.

Last time you ate a cake. :cake:

2 Likes

Mmm, Iast month I surprised my mom with a cute little red velvet cake for her birthday, it was sooo good.

Last time you got scared.

1 Like

Last night. Dead scared… I ain’t usually scared of anything… dunno what happened last night…

You?

Like really scared? It was last year when I dreamed of a nuclear war starting and a nuclear bomb falling a few kilometers from me.

I saw the explosion, the mushroom-like smoke, the pressure wave and fire closing to me and then it burned me. It was horrible!! It felt so real, like I was dying for real, I woke up with a scream!!

I was always really really scared of nuclear bombs, the world needs to stop playing with them! The world cannot be destroyed by a nuclear war, nothing survives this!

Last time you visited the doctor?

1 Like

Oh no… just don’t ask that… its kinda every week. Next Tuesday for braces… finally… then I’ll have to ho once in a mth. :sweat_smile:

Last time you cooked

1 Like

Last weekend, pumpkin soup :heart:

Last time you runned?

Tuesday

Last time you played something

This morning - Hashi

You?

Days … probably months ago…

Last time you went for a jog

Been a few years at least. I don’t like to run anymore :confused:

Last time you listened to a song you really like, were singing along and forgot the lyrics?

1 Like

Never. The funny thing is that i can even not listen to certain songs for year and i still emember the lyrics (example, Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys :D)

Last time you went out and really looked at the beauty of your surroundings?

3 Likes

I read that friend, you are very busy these days. Hang in there. Are any days free? You can recover your energy by a relaxed day. Probably this weekend :blush::wink:. Are you free tonight ? You can also join the plug meet.

Sending good wishes and lot of positivity :muscle::hugs::hugs::+1::raised_hands:

I do that every day. And don’t look and people sometimes… lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Same question :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nah, I gotta work tonight lol. I have Saturday night off. Not sure if I will be sleeping the entire time or not lol.

Every day.

Last time you were so cold you couldn’t get warm no matter what?

2 Likes

Yeah, this is my curse! Some songs I really don’t like, such as Despacito :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:
But my mind is able to remember the lyrics after the second listening and sing it in my head like a broken vinyl!!! This is a curse!!! :tired_face:

Last weekend when trying to sleep at the cottage and it was 16°C :laughing:

Last time you were so warm you just hopped in a cold shower?