The Kidnapping game

Ok guys the name has changed!

3 Likes

Oh how nice, now we can kidnap anyone we want. :thinking: I kidnap Trump and drop him in a volcano where heā€™s never seen again. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You named the game like my advice! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

This is great, I can keep Mike in my basement while you go around kidnapping other people. Carry on, carry on!

2 Likes

I lure Rob away with a new set of drums and he teaches me how to play. :grin:

4 Likes

For a moment I thought you were kidnapping @the_termin8r lmaooo :joy: :joy: :joy:

That saidā€¦ now I distracted you with my post and I have my chance to kidnap the best drummer ever, Rob Bourdon! :grin:

5 Likes

Bahaha. I guess I should of specified.

1 Like

I show Mike the Cookie Monster cupcake and tell him thereā€™s more at mine!!
My Mike!!

After all these calorific treats, i ask Mike if he wants to go for a run with me, to keep his body perfect for Anna. He say yes and now ā€¦ My Mike!!!

1 Like

:sunglasses:

Okaaaaayyy!!

Kidnapping mode activated :female_detective:

Soooooooo!!! Rob is still with meā€¦ :smirk:
Going to buy a dj set and kidnap Joeā€¦
Then buy a guitar and bring Bradā€¦
After that a bass to take Phoenixā€¦
Aaaaaaand a keyboard plus microphone to kidnap Mike!!! :heart_eyes:
Now I have the band aaaaaaaallllll to myself!! :smirk: :heart: :heart_eyes: :yum: :crazy_face: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Sorry sis, but while you went to buy those things, I help them to runaway. Now they are with me in the middle of a forest :stuck_out_tongue: you canā€™t find us, phones donā€™t work here.

3 Likes

:scream: :scream:

Riding my magic unicorn to the forest

:smirk: RE-kidndapping MY band!! (Ok this time Iā€™m exaggerating a bitā€¦ :see_no_evil: donā€™t bann me pleaseā€¦ :see_no_evil: )

2 Likes

Letā€™s exaggerate a bit!

Since weā€™re in a forest and your magic unicorns are sleeping, I will kidnap you!

Sorry sister, I love you, but Mike :drooling_face: and the guys :heart_eyes:

I put you in a bag and I hide you in a dark place. While I take the guys to eat something.

My band!

2 Likes

Somebody save me pleaseā€¦ :unamused: some hero here?? :frowning:

3 Likes

Hero? No! Onions? A lot! You choose :wink:

2 Likes

Suddenly Deadpool arrives in the forest and lets @lpfan61 out of the bag, we chas3 after @IronSoldier16 tie him up and have the magic unicorns beat him up, then we take the guys out for a proper dinner away from this madness.

@lpfan61ā€™s band now!

1 Like

But ā€œunfortunatelyā€ Deadpool fell in a hole and everything was a dream :rofl:

2 Likes

You dreamed this while being tied up waiting to be rescued. :stuck_out_tongue:

How could I dream about being save from the unicorsā€™ attack? When you fell in that hole first? While Deadpool expaims this:

I take my band back and my sister too to a cinema.

1 Like