The Kidnapping game

No candy for Halloween? Or Thanksgiving?

So in this game do i have to kidnapp someone?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeeeaah!! Sorry I kidnap @Honey8 !! Muahaha no study, no stress, just drawings, music, :unicorn: & :lollipop: & :cookie: Yaaay! :crazy_face: My Honey :blush:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll offer Mike an unlimited amount of flannels! Hopefully this will work

I throw a big party and invite the guys, itā€™s such an awesome party that they canā€™t refuse, my mike my brad my rob my joe my Dave and Jen comes too, my Jen, and Ariel comes too so my ariel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There is just one little problem with it, you are in prison yet. You canā€™t make a party :stuck_out_tongue:

They are still with me because I am the only who is not in prison :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My band and my singer ladies.

:thinking: If everybody is in prison, @IronSoldier16 is out with the kidnapped people,where are me and Honey rn?? :exploding_head:

In your house :upside_down_face: you kidnapped her days ago.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :hugs:

I steal a recipe of Anna, so i cook the meal and Mike canā€™t resistā€¦ so my Mike!

2 Likes

I steal Anna and tell mike he must come and stay with me or He will not find her muahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:
My mike :triumph::yum:

3 Likes

I kidnap @Lilyope and make you give Anna back to Mike :sunglasses::crazy_face:

I donā€™t know if we can kidnap me so easily!

1 Like

I didnā€™t know you were helping to kidnap yourself :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Ah that wouldā€™ve been a simpler thing to do huh? :innocent:
I kidnap @Lilyope by asking politely :yum:
My @Lilyope :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You onion, how can you kidnap someone whoā€™s willing? :stuck_out_tongue::joy: Iā€™ll kidnap you, stuff you in a taco truck and drive it off a cliff into the ocean. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I run in the woods and kidnap myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth::blush: My Lilyope! :joy:

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t go to the woods, @IronSoldier16 might try to bury you like he did me :crazy_face:

2 Likes

He canā€™t do that to a girl :blush::grin: So iā€™m not worried :innocent:

1 Like

Why didnā€™t you let me kidnap you? :cry:

1 Like