The Jukebox - Insert coins to play

Blood Youth is a little to much metal for me. But I liked how they mixed the singing in between and some of their instrumental changes.

Hacktivist, I will go deeper in, I think.

Thanks

1 Like

BY sounds like early 2000s nu metal to me, the surprise I got when I saw their last album was released last year. lol

1 Like

Nice thread title @the_termin8r I noticed the other one got killed but didn’t create a new one yet. Now I wish I did :smile:

I’ve wanted this title since like a week after the first one was created. I actually changed the original one to this exact title and everyone attacked me. lol

3 Likes

Inserted
20200102_180040

After all this heavy stuff, I need a change

Urg, I’m stuck in my writing!

2 Likes

This performance is so beautiful💗

1 Like

I was a bit confused about this topic myself before I figured it all out from the tags. I know this is a continuation of another topic that closed, but @the_termin8r, you should still probably explain what the topic is in the main post.

Sorry, I kind of went MIA the last two months. As far as I know, the post limit isn’t changeable, and if it is, it’s not something moderators can access.

As far as what I’ve actually been listening to lately, I got Mark Morton’s album Anesthetic for Christmas mostly just for Cross Off and I’ve been going back to that a lot

2 Likes

Done.

Isn’t there already a music thread for the exact same thing as this? Damn you @the_termin8r I get closed down and you just duplicate like a madman! :expressionless:

Mike, legend!

Lmao the other one closed? At 10,000 posts, the thread closes and we have to make a new one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What the bloody hell is this then:

:rofl: oiiii you’re intense today :flushed:
That one is for meaningful deep songs while this one is just whatever you’re listening to
Actually this could be like…like right now I hear a power washer from our concrete guys hard at work :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

The very one I closed with my triple post attack lol, this replaces that one.

Something that seemed to die every other month that I muted when it first died.

3 Likes

Preparing for the concert

3 Likes

Haha, I think everything I write comes across that way when in fact I’m super chilled. Is it a British thing? Ah, meaningful vs. whatever :laughing: I don’t know any whatever songs… Will this do? :broken_heart:

2 Likes

EDIT:

1 Like

1 Like

Disturbed - Evolution
Korn - The Serenity of Suffering

1 Like

Don’t know a thing about what she’s saying in Japanese :sweat_smile: but @agusdbianco deserves some recognition for how far she’s come along :grin: we don’t need to pay attention to how annoying, difficult, and irritating she is :roll_eyes: that’s for another time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B68Ggcqnc6h/?igshid=v0vrlaeuy3tj

If people would care to share it to help it spread, I’m sure it would help her out in gaining a bit of recognition :partying_face:

5 Likes