The Jukebox - Insert coins to play

My favorite of that album :grin:

Loved it too!
Also kinda really like how he looks away, makes it all about the song by not taking attention aside from his playing and singing :grin:

Ot:

You know it’s late when you rub your eyes and are like wtf is this??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Add in npr and juice wrld :joy:

1 Like

Ha, ha I didn’t really look while I listened and thought wow! Sting meets up making music with a live stream conection :joy:

I love all this living room live concerts right now.
Even so I miss the real deal. :disappointed_relieved:

@anomalia look, Glen Hansard had his 50th birthday party yesterday. He told us, that the mailman this morning brought birthday wishes from all over the world, some just addressed with “Glen Hansard, Ireland” :joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

Finally!!!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Papa Roach - The Connection

1 Like

That’s not the new Evanescence album, just old songs mixed with Wasted On You?

It’s just a single, Spotify classifies it as an album for some reason.

1 Like
2 Likes

really good cover, but I love the original one a little bit more :blush: Maria Brink’s is so perfect for this song

4 Likes

I disagree, I think that’s the only thing holding the song back. Her screeching during the bridge.

1 Like

Morgenstern is a really underrated song and deserves WAY more attention. (Also, if you know the backstory, it’s rather sad to hear with Till)

1 Like

One positive thing with this lockdown is that I have found Aesthetic Perfection. And Daniel Graves is awesome… his music deserves more attention.

I’m really not a fan of pop, (or industrial pop as he calls it) but this band is really good. His earlier work I’m not a fan but his last four albums are brilliant

@HakManLP, Richard Z K appears in Gods and Gold. Do you want to hear it?

2 Likes

New song from Hilltop Hoods, @anna834

2 Likes

Yeah! They working on a new album :partying_face:
I follow hilltop hoods on ig and yt. :joy:

New album? They released one last year though. Lol

1 Like

If anyone wants to get into Aesthetic Perfection, try this album…

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200504-131320_Instagram
:blush:

1 Like
2 Likes