The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

So I know someone here has to be playing this game. LPU 11 is probably the only thing that’s gotten me to close the game and pay attention to something else for the past three days. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m still on my first playthrough, only around 17 hours in.

And here’s a picture of the Death Star in Skyrim: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/613842483424957826/907D0CED688BA51318CAD46D8C52B0C3DCD870BA/

Personally, this easily takes position as my favorite video game of all time.
I’ve racked up 40 hours.

It’s definitely getting there for me. I can’t recall the last time I’ve been so enthralled by a game. I want two computers so I can start a new game and do a 2nd playthrough at the same time as my 1st! Haha.

I have yet to play since I’ve just moved into my new apartment… Countless nights of staying up late and being a zombie at work await!

Same. I’ve never been so into a game before. I believe you should be able to have two games on the one computer shouldn’t you?

Those countless nights will be worth it.

Same. I’ve never been so into a game before. I believe you should be able to have two games on the one computer shouldn’t you?[/quote]
Not good enough! I need two mice, two keyboards, two monitors, so I can play them at the same time.

Haha! I can completely understand that.

Everyone should check out Dead End Thrills, the guy there has been getting some absolutely breathtaking snapshots from the game, running it at 2160p with some graphical tweaks for some really awesome 1080p screenshots.

A great and easy tweak has already been discovered. A small, but yet great graphical tweak.

wow nice - thanks for the links… I love Skyrim [heart]

There’s waaaaaaaay more tweaks than that. I think those are the ones that were discovered day 1. I’ve got my draw distance tweaked quite a bit (looks almost as good as the Dead End Thrills shots) and with SSAO and all the shadowing fixes this game looks quite epic.

[quote=RayCharlizard]
There’s waaaaaaaay more tweaks than that. I think those are the ones that were discovered day 1. I’ve got my draw distance tweaked quite a bit (looks almost as good as the Dead End Thrills shots) and with SSAO and all the shadowing fixes this game looks quite epic.[/quote]

Sweet. I’ll check out some others.

Any else bought the collectors edition of the game? The dragon statue is so BOSS

yesssss :smiley: and the dragon is epic - stands on my desk. But the artbook is awesome too

i play on pc so i have major start up issues. played for like 45 minutes orso. it doesnt start up anymore. so jsut waiting for a patch.

I play it because Oblivion was awesome too and I’m not disappointed about Skyrim. It looks very nice, even though there are many graphic bugs and some textures that could be a lot better if you take a look at the technical standard today.
Anyways, the story and the game with it’s action is very cool and I like it even though I’m not the RPG player. And I’m not the fastest with 5 hours of gaming and still being level 6, but I’m on it [biggrin]

I love it, it’s so addictive.

Skyrim.is.love.

I’ve been playing this game since it came out and I still can’t stop.

Very cool game!)) And besides, I’m a fan series “The Elder Scrolls”.
I’m 145 hours in Skyrim accumulates)