The beauty of an ever questioning mind

Today is the day, I show you the way and set you free…

It’s been a long process re-recording and organizing things to finally say that Time Machine will be released later today. In total there are 24 Songs BUT they will be cut into 3 parts:

EXISTENCE
RESISTENCE
PERSISTENCE

EXISTENCE are softer songs that talk about topics of life itself. From the likes of family, depression, love, insanity. I feel many people go through these stages and it was appropriate to group them together.

RESISTANCE are songs about seeing the world “differently” once you start questioning and awaken to a reality that is tough to grasp. Topics include purpose, the system, questioning reality. It ends with Farewell, as I have done my own bidding but need to move on to bigger and better things.

PERSISTANCE being the 6 bonus tracks. Exclusive to my website and won’t be found anywhere else. This part basically includes songs I left out from the main tracklist and remixes so to speak. Same topics as above. This includes “Let It Go” the track I worked with @rickvanmeijel on and “Blaze of Anguish” @StephLP18 wrote on this song, with the new Chester speech intro and subtle differences from the older version.

It is not perfect, but sounds better than they were before. No need in perfection, I just want the message out!

They will be released at 3PM my time, which is roughly 8-9 PM (UK) European time. Stay tuned you awesome people and have a wonderful day!

4 Likes

I just saw this post, bro. I support you

2 Likes

Can’t wait til you drop these mixtapes! Remind me again, what parts did you write @StephLP18 for Blaze of Anguish?

Thank you @AngeDeLaChance1905 I am thankful for your support. Hoping many more can come across this music as it is not just that. These are deeper messages and hope to connect with many in these times to know that there is hope!

@rickvanmeijel the beginning of BoA is what @StephLP18 wrote, I just edited a couple of words. Here’s what she wrote for the song.

Ready for to you devour
Dragging me under your evil power
Haunting my soul at every hour
You’re tormenting me
Connoting me with your evil spells
With my life thrown down a well
Stolen from me
Silently
Ripped from right underneath
And every second it’s harder to breathe
It’s getting harder to stay awake
It’s getting harder to reach my earlier state
It’s getting harder to find a reason for me to stay
It’s getting darker for me in the day
With a storm following me wherever I go
With my soul and heart being stabbed with the end of a bow
I can’t go on like this anymore
I only see my life as a never ending chore
The light and will has burned out
Hoping I can find a new route
Because I have this fear
I’m crying out every tear
I have lost all of my will
And pain is all I feel
And my heart will never heal
Ready to step into the fire
Because my life, I no longer desire
I am hanging on a wire
And I am losing my grip

4 Likes

Wow didn’t know that! Very well done guys

Time Machine is here! You can Download Straight from my website or Listen to “most” of it on Soundcloud (Pinnacle and Thirty Three taken down) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will check tomorrow evening(my side), looking forward :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks @lpfan61 hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

Just finished all three parts and I’m really impressed by each one! My absolute favorites are Mainstream, Blaze of Anguish and Ra (and Let It Go of couse but that’s too easy :smile: ). On Mainstream you display such a badass attitude with incredibly merciless lyrics, I just love that! Another highlight was the spoken poetry on Ra and the singing at the end! Definitely incorporate this more into your future works! I think you have great potential with your singing voice.

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel thanks for the great comments man. And definitely would like to take a more singing approach if I do other things in the future. Glad you liked it!

1 Like

Listening again and again!! And I’m really enjoying it!
Let it go got my comment on Rick thread :heart_eyes:
Routine 9 to 5 is veeeery rapping, like its style :smile:
Blaze of anguish with that starting and mixing music with your song… I so like it… :heart_eyes: :heart: That Chester speech is one of my favourite… no one ever said something like that… :cry: :heart: Like the words of this song and the way you singing it…
Ra is soooooo sweet! I like it very very much! The music :heart_eyes: and your voice talking and then the ending part where you sing "today is the day I show you the way and set you free… " :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :heart:
The light is the perfect song to accompany you on a road trip, putting it at high volume and go… :heart_eyes:

The others song I’m listening and enjoying too… just comments on my favourite tracks… :blush:

Also thank you for the free listening and download :blush:

EDIT:

Thiiiis!! music and rapping are awesome!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Purpura ! Nice spanish rap!! and thanks to @IronSoldier16 and @framos1792 I could understand it! Yay! :smile:

4 Likes

This made my day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@lpfan61I’m glad you are really enjoying the songs. I was a little hesitant in Ra as I didnt like how it sounded but just went with it. It felt good looking at these songs and re-doing some of them. Now that I began sampling more I felt I could recreate the original idea.

And no worries any time! I basically started sharing the music because for you guys. I just wanted to Express myself and others felt the same way. So thank you all for your comments and support of it.

3 Likes