The beauty of an ever questioning mind

Let’s get 3 people on board and I will explain the somewhat controversial topic of what Life is. All is LOVE!

1 Like

Great lyrics and rhyming scheme, I can already hear the rapping as I read it.

Well we already have 3 people :smile:

It’s a nice song…I’m curious about your singing skills now… You’re rapping is really good!you have a nice voice for that! :heart_eyes: :blush: :sun_with_face:

@rickvanmeijel I will start a different thread to not bombard this thread, If anyone is interested, head in there. But please have an open mind. It is gonna be a crazy discussion and sanity may be broken lol.

@lpfan61 Back in the day when the site used to have a chat, I would pop up from time to time and sing LP songs. I got complimented by a couple of people, even to the point someone asked me If I sang at bars and stuff lol. This gave me confidence in a way to start singing.

But I turned to rapping as it was what appealed to my friends. They love the stuff I say, that its so deep and they can connect to it. To the point some asked me to burn CD’s for them and such. I did, and every CD has been unique (artwork wise). They always keep pushing me to write more stuff, but at times I run out of what to say. Then i pick up a book and go like “wow, how can i transcribe this and put it into words that people will understand?”, so begins another mixtape. Just yesterday I finished reading Brave New World By Aldous Huxley and wow, I saw so many similarities to today’s world.

I have a random sound recording of me in the shower lol, its like 20 mins long just saying random lines and some LP songs xD. Dunno if y’all wanna listen. I’m weird I know lol.

2 Likes

You have original stuff, so why not make a CD and see what it can keep to you!? And your lyrics are full of deep thoughts too…they’re nice!
Don’t you have that song recorded? (RA) :grinning:

Welcome to the Lunatic Protection Union… :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

@lpfan61 Yes, I am gonna make another CD now lol. Glad you like my thoughts, they are full of enlightening information. As for recordings, the ONE sessions are in the process of lyrics so far, these are the songs I have finished so far:

1- RA
2- Times Like These
3- Let It Go
4- Fools Paradise (Wrote this on paper yesterday, planning a sample for it)

I am currently writing others and hoping to have 12-15 tracks by October at least. And guess I’m proud to be in the LPU xD.

@rickvanmeijel Let’s talk… Someday, you will understand

1 Like

I agree, we should start a new thread to keep things organized haha. I’ve no idea what to call it though. EDIT: Never mind I see you already started the thread hahaha

Since your mixtape is still in the works, I’d be honored to provide you some musical stuff. That is if you’re open to collaborating of course :grin:

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel Yup, I made it an LP lyric, which of course someday people will understand, whether it be this lifetime or ina thousand lifetimes xD.

That would be awesome, this can be possible, where do we start? lol

@lpfan61 I just said fudge it and will share that LP Bathroom session xD. My voice weakens the more I sing so please bear with me xD. Here’s a rundown of shorts that were sung:

1- Until It Breaks 2:45 (Short)
2- Nobody Can Save Me 2:54
3- One More Light 5:10
4- Roads Untraveled 8:38
5- The Messenger (Sloppy) 12:05
6- Big Empty (STP) 14:55
7- Breaking the Habit (Ending) 15:22
8- Crawling 16:15
9- In Pieces 17:45
10- Same on the Inside (STP w/ CB) 19:25

Don’t go rough on me xD.

https://app.box.com/s/yuyw6lhn5w641hjwfgt7etgu527k2lx1

2 Likes

Awesome! If possible, can you send me an acapella of one of your new tracks? I mean just you rapping/singing and maybe a click track in the background so I know the tempo. This way I can get into the mood and start producing from there on

Sure, gimme some time, I wrote a song on Paper yesterday called “Fools Paradise” and am thinking of including a sample on it. I am gonna try to see how I approach the song and will record it. Would a phone recording be ok?

That’s great, phone recording is fine! Most of your vocal recordings are from a phone right?

I use a webcam mic xD. The Box link I just posted is on phone lol. At the moment I don’t have a computer, but will have access on the weekend. I can do both if you like. I “should” be rehearsing it for the first time tomorrow.

1 Like

Heey 20 minutes for a shower is too much! :laughing: :joy: :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: Anyway I listened to it…not bad… maybe next time record a proper song… :sweat_smile: buut keep it going! :grin:

I see. Just use whatever mic is best for you :+1:

Is it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@lpfan61 Sure, I should plan an LP cover for my next mixtape, though gotta find which suits my voice best xD. I really got into the shower singing blame the showers hot water :stuck_out_tongue:

@rickvanmeijel awesome man. Thanks for this! I am currently looking at the vid you posted from the other thread, you are onto the right things. They deceive us.

2 Likes

In case anyone is interested in downloading all my mixtapes (1-6), here are the download links directly to them:

Where Do I Go? It’s All a Show!: Box

Sane Asylum: Box

Lets Take This Back to Poetry: Box

Memes & Themes: Box

RH-: Box

From the Darkness to the Light… And Vice Versa: Box

Some of the names I used for the mixtapes are very deep, I can explain why. Basically, they all relate to the state I was in when diving through the depths of my mind and understanding what it all is.

Where Do I Go? being my first meaning, I know that we are being lied to, but I don’t have any real escape, so I have to seek answers.

Sane Asylum. basically everyone is following a set of rules and checklists to have a “happy” life, meanwhile they don’t realize that they are identical in many aspects to others, as a means to fit in.

Lets Take This, this was “off-cannon” so to speak, as I felt Rap at one point was more poetic, now its mumbles and crazy beats.

Memes & Themes, generally what Sane Asylum is, just the many themes that are thrown out to people and they accept it without question.

RH-, During this period, I found out I have O- blood, one of the rarest and can be a donor to ANY blood type. 15% of the worl’d population has a negative blood type, but its sources seem to remain unknown. Unlike its RH+ counterpart, it lacks the monkey protein…

From the Darkness to the Light, basically at this point my insanity has gone haywire, but in the end, the light conquers the darkness and I have decided to be a service to others person. There is no point in fighting it any longer, I must leave my old ways behind and “kill” my old self to give way to my new and “better” version.

3 Likes

Wow!I have the complete albums now! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: thank youu! :blush:

2 Likes

You are very welcome. Enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

Would anyone like me to post lyrics of my “earliest” writing (well, the better ones) spanning back to 2013, when I was just starting? Though none of these were ever recorded.

I recently moved and along with that I was able to acquire my studio computer and have some files of some covers I did, along with unfinished works. This is where the “In Pieces” cover I did comes from. What I found were…

1- Snuff (Slipknot Cover)
2- You Know You’re Right (Nirvana Cover)
3- In Between (LP Cover)
4- Same Old Story (Original Demo) *A lot of stuttering as this was mid-2014 and I was just
“attempting” to gather a “flow”, different instrumental.
5- A friend doing a 1 min freestyle (In Spanish) on Remember the Name
6- “Listen To Your Heart” a song by a cousin of mine which I forgot he recorded lol.

1 Like

Yeah, me!! want to read! :blush:

1 Like