Tattoo Ideas

I plan on getting my first tattoo by this summer. (Yea, in the military and STILL don’t have a tattoo).
I know I’m getting a White Sox World Series tatt. But i also know i want an LP tatt. Anyone have drawings or tattoo’s they would like to share so I can brainstorm a design I want?

Check out this :slight_smile: : Linkin Park Tattoo Thread

I hate the fact that you beat us in the world series but ill let that go… lol first off i like to say thank you for your service brother. If i was going to get a linkin park tattoo i would get this hybrid theory logo for my tattoo and you can probably put the word Sox in the flag idk just brainstorming lol. Hope that helps a bit

You must be a cubs fan? lmao Yea. i was planning on doing them separately. But a good idea. I dig the HT design as well as the new jagged LP sign.

I’d say write all your interest down and see if you can make a tattoo idea from that or combine them.

how about the design of the cover from living things?
the one thats already been released
im sure theres gonna be more art later on

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]how about the design of the cover from living things?
the one thats already been released
im sure theres gonna be more art later on
[/quote]

It’s cool but a little much for me. Still taking a lot of things into consideration though.

I put this together a while back. It would be a cool tattoo i think. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.200638303298436.55395.100000568025150&type=3&l=a3f93b85ea

you should take a self-drawn tattoo :’)

I always found that the best thing to do is go in to a Tattoo Studio with three or four (or more) things that mean something to you, or you really want in the tattoo design, sit down with the artist, and colaborate together. If the artist is even remotely good, they should be able to help you come up with a few designs, and then you just pick the one that speaks to you, or take aspects from a few of the designs, and combine them in to another design.

this is a great question simply because i love lp and my tat was inspired from there metora cd , its a celtic cross with the words somewhere i belong going through the midle of the cross, its my favorite song and truly describes the way i feel everyday. let me know what you think. http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/2100/0718121934.jpg

a girl needed a idea too. if u go on her thread u can find ideas there too. but if u do get a tattoo be unique