Taking The Path - an EP by NickGr

Gonna listen asap- :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I will listen in a little bit

1 Like

Ive listened to it

Iā€™m not gonna lie, its not my vibe but well done never-the-less

1 Like

Not bad, the tracks all sound a little too similar to me, but still an enjoyable listen.

2 Likes

Another big release from this creative community! What a nice surprise, Iā€™ll check it out asap!

EDIT: Listening now. Youā€™ve managed to set some great moody and mysterious atmospheres. The tracks only use a handful of sounds but I think that only benefits the sound of this EP. Overall youā€™ve done a nice job, canā€™t wait for more!

1 Like

Well done, the sounds are awesome :smiley: i agree with @rickvanmeijel, this creates a mysterious atmosphere, really nice. The general sounds may appear the same, but that fits with the EP (or however you say it in English).
Iā€™m following you in Soundcloud now :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you, guys )) youā€™re overrating meā€¦ :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Unfortunately, my iMac wasnā€™t working and I had to use either laptop or tablet or phoneā€¦ default audio cards canā€™t handle a few inputs or an input with a few playbacks(laptop can handle only 6-7 different instruments per track, otherwise an error pops up, mobile tech - up to 2-3, no more. Iā€™m looking forward to buy some new stuff and an audio card)

1 Like

This was amazing wonderful job. @NickGr

2 Likes

Oh man, I need to listen to this.

Sometimes I forget how many freaking talented people we have in here (and not just music wise).

5 Likes

Well it only benefited the sound in my opinion. Though just 6 or 7 inputs is a kinda low amount. I believe Stagelight accepts an infinite amount of inputs.

@birdy1989 Whatā€™s your Soundcloud?

1 Like

So true! It kind of gives of an eerie vibe. I am sorry you had to go through some rough times. I hope all is settled now. So glad to see you on the forums, we missed you!

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel i think my full name? Birdy Overgaag - Rouffaer
But I donā€™t make music, I donā€™t have any talent in anything tbh :joy:

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ll look up your account.
Not true, everyone has their own personal talents :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do have some good qualities, but I donā€™t have a talent of some sort :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Logic also accepts as many inputs as you like - itā€™s about the audio card that canā€™t handle both playback and record when it comes to 10 inputs :slight_smile:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Ah I see. Maybe time for an upgrade then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Time for an upgrade but no time for an upgrade lmao

1 Like

Hey :smiley: i listened to then a while back when you posted ā€¦on sc. They were really intense. Like you said art is a way to escapeā€¦ itā€™s same for me. I understand hehe :blush: art is a way of washing away daily dust off our souls :smiley:
Very nice creations. Are you busy these days? I remember you said you got some exams and stuffs during april may smthg. Hope they end soon and create more! :blush::heart:

1 Like