Taking The Path - an EP by NickGr

So, this is it. An EP, generally made at times I had to choose my path in life, go through a lot of different hardships. Art has always been a therapy for me - and music is a very special therapy. Tracks are nearly pure experimental, featuring unusual instruments and samples, made on a few devices in the past 8 months. Enjoy!

(P.S. I know I had another EP thread but I can’t edit that right now. Perhaps, the site has been updated)

@jabinquaken
@acemasters
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@yolo5494
@AJ_7
@theearlywalker
@Honey8
@NoireXJasper

12 Likes

Oh, screw you, damn form that has got the tracks and everything messed up. There’s a link in the bottom part, try using it

1 Like

she died @NickGr , @Reishtany has become her clone :rofl::joy: :joy::rofl::joy:
anyways, all your music are total masterpieces :hugs::hugs::hugs::hearts:

2 Likes

The page the link leads to has no tracks, @NickGr

1 Like

Seems to be working on my side , dunno…

Happy to hear from you my lil bro Dr. @NickGr :tada::hugs::hugs::tomato: and great you were creative these last 8 month :facepunch:t2: but no tracks myside too…
No idea why- but when it works I’ll listen to it asap :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Let’s see

2 Likes

Nope, still empty.

What about now ?

It’s working. Will give it a listen in a couple of hours.

1 Like

Nice tracks!! good job!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Thanx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Gonna listen asap- :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I will listen in a little bit

1 Like

Ive listened to it

I’m not gonna lie, its not my vibe but well done never-the-less

1 Like

Not bad, the tracks all sound a little too similar to me, but still an enjoyable listen.

2 Likes

Another big release from this creative community! What a nice surprise, I’ll check it out asap!

EDIT: Listening now. You’ve managed to set some great moody and mysterious atmospheres. The tracks only use a handful of sounds but I think that only benefits the sound of this EP. Overall you’ve done a nice job, can’t wait for more!

1 Like

Well done, the sounds are awesome :smiley: i agree with @rickvanmeijel, this creates a mysterious atmosphere, really nice. The general sounds may appear the same, but that fits with the EP (or however you say it in English).
I’m following you in Soundcloud now :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you, guys )) you’re overrating me… :see_no_evil:

1 Like