@lpfan61

2 Likes

What? You didn’t write anything else… all fine?? :confused:

2 Likes

(smokes candy cigarettes in corner)

5 Likes

yeah i just want to joke with you to show you post

3 Likes

:flushed: :crazy_face: :joy: and I fell for it immediately… :joy: thanks to make me laugh like crazy… :rofl:

3 Likes

I love Christmas movies my favorite it a Christmas story.

2 Likes

I’ve been studying, finals coming up :pensive: Tough months, I may come back in december. (I’ve never been in this post hehe)

1. Love my cat more than anything
  2. Want a piano/keyboard asap
  3. Miss my crush (first and only time I’ll mention him) :flushed: :speak_no_evil:

@AJ_7

8 Likes

Nice to see you here on forum! :smile: wish you everything will be fine! :muscle: take your time and stay strong! :hugs:

4 Likes

Ouh ouh! If it’s a soldier can we make a game out of who it is! Like the emoji game :joy::grin:

5 Likes

It’s not, otherwise I wouldn’t have mentioned him. He knows I like him… And his girlfriend also knows. It’s a complicated situation, but it’s fine, he’s still my friend

3 Likes

Oh I’m sorry…I was only trying to poke at it a little :sweat_smile::confused:
Anything like that sucks very much regardless of which of the three you are… the heart itself is a mean prickly thing when it wants to haha but I wish you the best whether it be that fool realizing you’re awesome or someone else coming along to sweep you away :hugs: now I’ll behave and not be nosy :sweat_smile:

6 Likes
  1. It’s warm here too - so warm the grass is already brown, and we haven’t hit summer yet!
  2. I am really bored at work at the moment, and it’s making me grumpy
  3. I have a spare piano at my house @agusdbianco, that I haven’t played in years…only trouble is, it might cost a bit to ship to you :roll_eyes:

@hilaryfol @LPUgrl2 or @ (anyone who wants a turn)

1 Like

Sorry guys I didn’t have much time to answer but thanks for tagging me! :wink:

1. I spend too much time in job.
  2. We have the first snow in these year!
  3. I have day off so finally I can framed my LP photo and hang it on the wall.

@theearlywalker @rorybourdon

3 Likes
  1. I just finished lunch
  2. It’s a long weekend here
  3. I am right handed

@lucoprav and @aaran

3 Likes
  1. I study Aplied sport education of security units. (martial arts, self-defence and stuff)
  2. I am going to be aunt in May.
  3. I’m single. (wink)

@NickGr and @jabinquaken

7 Likes

Again :joy:
1 - I love Harry Potter
2 - I love The Lord Of The Rings
3 - My favorite movie is The Perks Of Being a Wallflower

@aaran

3 Likes
  1. I’m back at work which is sad :frowning:
  2. I haven’t done anything since I came back except being in bed in my pyjamas watching tv shows
  3. I secretly like few 1d songs

@mishelka3 @georkost

4 Likes

In the game again lol
Chilling before my additional studies starts (in a couple of hours)
Next week is gonna be harsh
@AJ_7 & @Droms

2 Likes

Ok, here they are :slight_smile: (isn’t there any pet thread btw.? I’d move the photos there :slight_smile: )

Edit: I’ve created a new thread for Pets :slight_smile: My Falko is here :slight_smile:

5 Likes