Tag, you're it!

No, I’m happy to know what color.

LOL. I’m a blonde now :smiley:

! does not denote happiness. It’s shouting, hence the name exclamation mark. The above was a statement not a question.

Source: exclamation - Wiktionary

exclamation ‎(plural exclamations)

A loud calling or crying out; outcry; loud or emphatic utterance; vehement vociferation; clamor; that which is cried out, as an expression of feeling; sudden expression of sound or words indicative of emotion, as in surprise, pain, grief, joy, anger, etc.
A word expressing outcry; an interjection; a word expressing passion, as wonder, fear, or grief.
A mark or sign by which outcry or emphatic utterance is marked; thus [!].

exclamation mark ‎(plural exclamation marks)

Punctuation mark “!” (used to denote excitement, surprise or shock).
The excessive use of exclamation marks devalues their effect, but is typical of concise genres such as cartoons, not reference works!

1 Like

Yes, it denotes a raise in vocal volume as a result of a range of possible emotions. It’s not exclusive to happiness. I’m pretty sure “GO DIE YOU MOFO!!!” isn’t a happy statement.

Read it and reap. Trollface.

@gatsie oh cool :3 so you dyed your whole head?

@gatsie just ignore him, he’s out of oil. :3

It depends, maybe the person exclaiming that statement is very enthused about the death of that mofo. :stuck_out_tongue:

@intheend

Yeah from root to ends, all blonde :smiley:

@gatsie cool :3

Thanks :smiley: It was quite a hassle though, needed more peroxide than I expected. It’s been a while since I’ve gone blonde haha.

(Seems like nobody is gonna reply)

This evening, my father and I went to a place, unfortunately went too late, hence closed :frowning:

Had escargot with him and all the snails seem to have a shocked expression in their eyes, that’s how they died :fearful:

Some of the snails were so chewy that I accidentally bit my tongue. It still hurts when my tongue rub the inside of my mouth. :cry:

@theearlywalker

hi @Samuel_the_leader… in case of eating and taste we are so diffrent man, how can you eat something that stares ya shocked in the eyes??? uhhhhh… :scream: :joy:

• me just woke up from a six hours nap
    -I guess this was because I was soo tyred,dreamt wired things about waiting queues…
    -feels like morning right now…

@evooba it tags you!!!

They were already cooked lol, happened to end up like that.

• The weather was bad yesterday (and still is from what I hear happening outside) but I really enjoyed it.
  • I was out all evening with friends.
  • Some other people pissed the hell out of me earlier.

@gatsie

• Yesterday, a friend surprised me with cake and, Pisang Ambon and Prossecco
  • I’m drinking herbal tea, with apparently 20 herbs in it
  • As of today I have to find a new job.

@jFar920

1 Like
  • I just beat Sonic 2 again
  • I’m about to eat some weird Doritos things
  • All my facts are as boring as usual

@intheend

Ha!

1. I have Nightmare Before Christmas pants on