Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

so ya can confirm, that Roberta is well hosted inyour computer?I feel soo afraight… :frowning:

That is not the bot’s name -_-

2 Likes

So how you call a bot with a skirt then?Scottish terminator?@the_termin8r… is she back btw?@jfar920?

I’m not really in there, I just leave it open in the evenings to gain some points.

tricky :smirk:, so I played ya my pl nevertheless… then Sorin joined in… :slight_smile:

Sorry @theearlywalker

what for @samuel_the_leader? eating these snails? haha no need for any sorry atm… :blush:

I guess it’s too late for plug?

why you guess this?
plug is more the question of glitching or not, but it would be nice to share some music :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you there yet?

joined now, partys just on
so join! :slight_smile:

Just RB or RG

Your song was playing

Is that post meant for me? If so it’s not quite my song, you were the one who showed it to me in plug. I didn’t know it existed before that.

One of the other people were playing:

saturday afternoon chill time…:stuck_out_tongue:

@jfar come into chat if possible…I banned a racist, think this mod use was ok!!!

I have a question? Can the bot please react to like, racist slurs? We just had some funny guy using the N word and playing a song that repeated that N-word over and over… My mom is half black, so I consider the N word as a real negative word. On behalve of the black community and anyone else that isn’t just white, can we please prevent stuff [racist stuff] like that in the future?

1 Like

HELP @jFar920 AND @the_termin8r @samuel_the_leader AND @evooba join I feel like a fucking mod

It was cool today , but sometimes my 3G internet was ruing the fun :angry:

Well, I’m glad I missed that racist a******. I wouldn’t have kept my cool.