Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Your song was playing

Is that post meant for me? If so itā€™s not quite my song, you were the one who showed it to me in plug. I didnā€™t know it existed before that.

One of the other people were playing:

saturday afternoon chill timeā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

@jfar come into chat if possibleā€¦I banned a racist, think this mod use was ok!!!

I have a question? Can the bot please react to like, racist slurs? We just had some funny guy using the N word and playing a song that repeated that N-word over and overā€¦ My mom is half black, so I consider the N word as a real negative word. On behalve of the black community and anyone else that isnā€™t just white, can we please prevent stuff [racist stuff] like that in the future?

1 Like

HELP @jFar920 AND @the_termin8r @samuel_the_leader AND @evooba join I feel like a fucking mod

It was cool today , but sometimes my 3G internet was ruing the fun :angry:

Well, Iā€™m glad I missed that racist a******. I wouldnā€™t have kept my cool.

Oh my blood was boiling, believe me. I told that kid straight away that I donā€™t approve of his behavior. He got banned for an hour. It would be nice if the bot had a anti-racism filter of some sort.

You did the right thing banning him. And Iā€™ll think about the racism filter, but I can see it maybe not working as intended. As long as the community is still small, I think itā€™s better to just ban as we see it

The site now works on mobile as well, for anyone interested.

Hasnā€™t it always? Unless you mean thereā€™s a mobile version, because I donā€™t see that

I couldnā€™t access it on safari, even if I chose the desktop version, but now I can. No mobile version yet unfortunately.

I have set up my old computer and loaded the bot on there, since I feel like for now, the bot is completed. This way my laptop doesnā€™t get overworked and I can bring it places without shutting the bot down, and since the old computer is on Vista, itā€™s not going to randomly restart because of stupid auto Windows 10 updates

2 Likes

This Sound really Good, you are really Good & RB is the very best! :smiley:

Lol
Warm up Starts

Connection too slow for video to load:

Zoomed in to chat portion @theearlywalker

1 Like

wtf ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue: I can t get youā€¦

Go and increase the brightness of your screen in order to read the screenshot.

no need I am well aware it is just 10 mins goneā€¦
:hugging: calm pleaseā€¦