Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I’ll be there in a couple minutes

I won’t be on today nor tomorrow.

I’m plugged in on my own. Someone come join me?

I’m on the plug now :slight_smile:

How did the meet go today yesterday? It was the first one I missed. I don’t want to miss the Halloween one. Hopefully I’ll finish my assignment sooner because it’s only 1 and not 2.

Also Happy Halloween :stuck_out_tongue:

I think we had 8 people there at max? So it went decently

Edit: The !roulette command now goes off every 30 minutes on its own (as long as two people are in the waitlist, which doesn’t count whoever is currently DJing). Anyone who’s higher than a bouncer can also use the command every 10 minutes.

For anyone who doesn’t know what it does, when the command is used, anyone can join a list which after one minute, someone on the list is picked at random and is moved around the waitlist. You can enter without being on the waitlist, but if you aren’t on when it’s picked, you can’t win. The person currently DJing does not count as someone on the waitlist

1 Like

This new Command is kInda Game and. Fun :smiley:

1 Like

Me Late today - ab 1900. - Save the Sound Guys- btw: any Suggestion for a nice Halloween Drink???

I’ll try to be on time but I’ve got another assignment.

You make first thing First lol :stuck_out_tongue: sooo - …
Somebody Sure Makes it in Time so relax and the right conclusions on ya homework :+1: @the_termin8r

I may not be on too…still at uni… I’ve got group work too

just started to play :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t be participating, I just have the site open to gain points.

Hey guys, join our creepy plug!

With a bit of luck I’ll be there in 30.

1 Like

shall I take this personally @NickGr? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feel free to join the Halloween Meet!

1 Like

Me :sob: given up the fight against witches glitches tonight! Enjoy Guys! Cheers !

1 Like

Oh that sucks, seen you logging on and off quite a few times. Maybe better luck next time? Cheers! :frowning:

1 Like

Play ya best my lil sister :kissing:

1 Like