Tag, you're it!

• This is the first Christmas in I don’t know how long that I’m not getting anything from the LPU, and that feels weird.
  • This is my last full week of work for the year.
  • I nearly let Thurman escape last week, but luckily he didn’t.

@intheend, @jFar920, @framos1792

3 Likes
  1. I got my Christmas present early from my dad and he made me open it yesterday…not a fan of opening it early! But it was nice! :grin:

2. I haven’t had Christmas off from work in 5 years!

3. Im still Christmas shopping!

I tag @Honey8 and @raz7

3 Likes

Wow I alsp forgot about this thread @lpfan61 :smile: Thanks for the tag AJ!

• One week left until a much needed break.
  • Currently learning Miracle by Rise Against on guitar. It’s a tad more difficult but I’m slowly getting the feel for it.
  • I can’t wait to meet so many of you lunatics in Amsterdam in March!

Not gonna tag anyone since enough people have been tagged for now

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @theearlywalker

Just finished watching miss universe and phillipines won I’m so happy

My cousins wedding is this Sunday getting ready for that

Now I’m hungry I want some McDonald’s

I tag @NoireXJasper and @framos1792

1 Like
  • I’m in the process of reorganizing my iTunes library on a new computer I bought during Black Friday. 2615 songs is a bit of a hassle
  • I’m going to a convention called Magfest next month. I went last year and may have mentioned it then, but my girl friend sells her plush and other various art there
  • I’m in the final stretch for my last class in college, but things aren’t going too smoothly and I may need an extension on work

@intheend, @framos1792, @Honey8, and @raz7 have been recently tagged, along with others before, so I won’t tag anyone else

1 Like
  1. I wanna buy this house
  2. I need $116,900 dollars
  3. Gimmie money

@evooba @framos1792 @ricecrispytreat

4 Likes

Thank you @StephLP18 for the tag :hugs:

1. I’m still wondering what to do for changing my professional life. I don’t know if i’m ready to quit a job for an other 2 years courses in a domain completely different. And i can’t stay in my actual job because it’s too boring and i can’t rent or buy an appartment with this salary.
  2. I will try to enjoy this christmas time as much as i could, even if family time is usually not my cup of tea.
  3. I found an old video cassette of me at the kindergarten/preschool, and i was the only one child that wasn’t screaming and running everywhere. :joy:

It’s your turn : @chigokurosaki and @OneMoreLight2017

5 Likes

Thank you @Lilyope for tagging me.

1. All I do at the moment is working and to write on my exam work. Deadline is February 7th. That’s really freakin me out.
  2. but I’m so happy when I think about March next year to see Mike and so many from you again! That’s my silver lining at the moment.
  3. I’m thankful for my boyfriend because he really does everything to cheer me up when I want to throw the towel and he always showes me , how much he loves me after more than 6 years that we’ve been together now. That’s why he will get a Nintendo Classic to Christmas from me( and normally we never make gifts to each other on Christmas)

I’m tagging @sforreal and @cissoye :relaxed:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tags :blush: it’s been a long time i Came to this thread

• i thought after my first pre-finals I’ll be a bit free but it got more busy than i was before. Got more projects and assignments to complete. I can do them in my early morning schedule but sometimes i ain’t able to get up early morning cause of winters lol :grin::grin: then i am angry like why didn’t i get up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• today morning saw venus. It’s visible till 20 mins before sunrise in east. :heart_eyes: And today’s sunrise was prettyy too! Perfect start of the morning! Fired up :fire: for today’s goals :heart_eyes::smiley::muscle:

IMG20181219064859-01

• I’ve been trying a portrait. Veryyy slow progress but I’ll do the proportions nicely first. So just rought sketch is going on :blush:

@rickvanmeijel @NickGr :hugs: hey brothers!! :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hey Honey! Good to hear from you, curious about that portrait :grin:

Also, nice pic!

1 Like

TY for the tag)
I hadn’t been here for so long they’ve already changed the site design
I’ve passed the chem test yesterday
Probably gonna be at home around 19-20:00 today
@framos1792 and @theearlywalker

4 Likes

Thank you @OneMoreLight2017 for tagging me :kissing_heart:

• I arrived one week ago to Boston where I will stay few months to see my boyfriend and I am somehow a bit anxious. The city is great but as my bf works I feel pretty lonely.

• It feels strange, it will be the first time in my life that I don’t do Christmas with my family but we will go to New York and I can’t wait to discover this city

• 2018 has been such a versatile year… I lost very precious people, didn’t manage to finish to write my PhD so getting too long unemployed and much more between disappointment, sadness etc… but at the same time I met amazing people, strengthen bonds with some precious friends, got to meet Mike and LP family members and this helped me so much, I am really greatful for these moments and memories :heart:

@sabje102 (it’s been a long time I didn’t hear from you!) and @alz89 :relaxed:

3 Likes

I am 12 dayss late! :scream: Oh my!
Yess good to see you too Rick! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: my portrait is in a veryy snail slow progress lol. Hehe.

Thank you for the pic ! I was Lucky to see thay pretty sunrise! :heart_eyes::smiley:

1 Like

-I haven’t been here since last year! :scream:
-I was out of town for new year then got sick
-might be moving homes in the coming months :thinking:

Next up, @melisLP and @kirsty13

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @framos1792. Hope you feel better now!

Umm…I’m reading The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling)

We’re having making something with eggplant for dinner

Payroll messed my check this pay cycle but, it’s fixed now.

There are still people who haven’t gone. @alz89 @sabje102 @OneMoreLight2017

2 Likes

Reviving this again, missed the tag back then, thanx @Dr. @NickGr :blush:

• Im trying to get my SM consume down, after I got a shocking screentime report a few weeks ago… deleted the twitter app from my phone since there was the most bs going on :speak_no_evil: still it’s around 6 hours a day…

• the exam for my therapist education is on the 20th of March- I’m glad it’s finally coming up- means no more weekend workshops and that I can finally practice officially…

• looking forward to the show with a splitted heart- would wish so much that I could go to A’dam and meet you guys there :pensive: but I don’t get the day off- it’s finally decided…nevertheless I won’t be ungrateful and looking so forward to see Mike in Munich :tada:

Since the peeps tagged seem to not wanna go - I tag again… @derek and @anngelenee - what are you guys up to?

4 Likes

Lurking as usual

5 Likes

:joy::joy: perfect :ok_hand:t2:

… since you tagged nobody- I tag for you - hope it’s ok? Dear @StephLP18 and @lpfan61 go and make the chain go on :hugs::sunny::tada:

2 Likes

Thanks @theearlywalker :slightly_smiling_face:

• I have busy two weeks my house is in mess after renovation

• Now I have to relax (watch Venom and drink lemon tea)

• Bought myself a Pusheen pillow :joy:

U3HWiRpr%20(1)

5 Likes

So many times I didn’t write in here lol

1- I’m really happy I’ll become an aunt and I’m planning on teaching the kid the right music to listen to… muahahaha… :laughing: :joy: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
Jokes aside, I’ll try to be an example to him/her and teaching the “right” qualities a human being should have: a big heart for loving people without arrogance or materialism… ( I’m not the mum, I know… :sweat_smile: ).
2- I’m being busy these days, chores and stuff, but I like to be busy lol … :muscle: :grin:
3- I may go to stay some days with my sister and help her, don’t know when…she would have me there every day lol :muscle: :blush:

4- BONUS: :crazy_face: since I can do cross-stich and some other kinds of stiches, I’ll go buy some clothes to do embroidery for the kid, like blankets, bibs etc :crazy_face::crazy_face: :muscle::muscle::blush::blush::blush:

Next: @AJ_7 @Lilyope

7 Likes