System Of A Down

Just write about System Of A Down in this thread
[smile][biggrin]

Awesome band!!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Awesome band!!
[/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Sorry I Love them soooo much! [biggrin]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Awesome band!!
[/quote]

[biggrin]

[quote=Bie][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Awesome band!!
[/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Sorry I Love them soooo much! [biggrin][/quote]
me too [biggrin]

I wish to see them live one day :D. I love LOVE this band and Serj Tankian’s side project. xD

[quote=Kameiko]I wish to see them live one day :D. I love LOVE this band and Serj Tankian’s side project. xD

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko]I wish to see them live one day :D. I love LOVE this band and Serj Tankian’s side project. xD
[/quote]

Yeah!! They’re on tour now… next year the will play in Australia .
One of my life goals ----> see SOAD live !

I saw them live just last month!!! AMAZING SHOW!!! They played so many songs, it was incredible!! They blew my mind, the sounds, serj’s voice, all the lightning set up and movement going on up on the stage, everything. They sure know how to put one hell of a show!!

Hands down, on of the best shows I’ve ever been to.

Fuckin awesome band! My favorite band along with Linkin Park.

I saw them live two times this year (In Seatte in May, and in October in Chile) and they blew me away with their live performance. Love their music and live show.

I also met John and Shavo and they’re the nicest guys ever.

[quote=danielpsoad-09]Fuckin awesome band! My favorite band along with Linkin Park.

I saw them live two times this year (In Seatte in May, and in October in Chile) and they blew me away with their live performance. Love their music and live show.

Wow!

I also met John and Shavo and they’re the nicest guys ever.[/quote]

After Linkin Park my favourite Band!!! I LOVE SERJ!!!

I had the pleasure to see them live last summer in Berlin. That was epic xD

They should start making new music again!

wooaaahh i love System of a down!!! Chop Suey is one of my all time favorite songs!

System Of A Down is awesome, i saw their concert this year at Rock In RIo and it is one of the days i will never forget!!!

Was amazing!

[quote=wiiesel]I had the pleasure to see them live last summer in Berlin. That was epic xD

They should start making new music again![/quote]

YEAHH ME TOOO!!! BERLIN LIEBT S O A D

I love System Of A Down. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite bands. I HAD to go to Ozzfest 2006 because I knew that was gonna be their last show before their hiatus. I saw it and it was awesome, but I felt like you could tell they were a bit tired of touring because there wasn’t as much energy as I thought there was gonna be. However, I am SO glad they’re out of their hiatus. I found it funny that a lot of my friends thought they were completely calling it quits, but when a band makes sure to say that they’re taking a “7 year hiatus,” I’m pretty sure that means they’re coming back, and I’m glad they did. [biggrin]

A fucking awesome band.
I have some pics with the band :slight_smile:

Great band!

System of a Down are awesome! I remember when my friend played me Chop Suey one day and I thought “what the hell is this?” haha, but then the song grew on me and now I have been a big fan for years. I wish they would record a new album!