Strobe Presale? What now?

Hello @MutantKid and @jessagosto, I’m coming to you gals because I know you’re further out, if you do make it to la it would obviously be awesome but if it isn’t possible would either of you help me with the group 1 presaleaccess code? I have mine but I do need another ticket and am trying to figure out how to get them together since it’s my two young siblings
They’d kill me if I didn’t take them with me haha
I’m 95% sure @tenkaichi is going right? Unless you’re still fuming at them :sleepy:

I am going! See you there darling :grin: can’t wait. Good luck with tickets, I’m sure someone isn’t using a code you can have. Keep asking around.

1 Like

AWESOME! :grin: see you there this time!
I’ll figure something out haha

1 Like

Yeah I’m going. Still need a code? I have an extra. Text me and I’ll send it if you need it. Also, @MutantKid, you’re flying all the way from Ohio to see Linkin Park play a couple songs? (without Chester)

1 Like

WRONG my friend…alternative facts there…she’s flying allll the way from Tennesseeeeeee to be at a memorial of sorts just like we spoke about months ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And thank you but I think…I might be set with what I was able to get
I have to call Ticketmaster to try to fix it up a bit but still would go even if it was now, thank you though maybe someone else can use it?

1 Like

Um. Yeah? Lol this is my favorite band honoring my favorite singer, I don’t see the issue with going out to Los Angeles from here.

Damn I wish I had money like you when I was your age.

Don’t mind marco there, he’s been under much stress what with the flower arrangements and the cake and first dance choreo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I better be working by the time I start thinking about that stuff or I’m screwed. Too much stress as it is.