Strobe Presale? What now?

I would bet that the band communicated that to Strobe. Strobe couldn’t even get Depeche Mode to allow ONE more person into the meet and greets. . . so it’s just the #1 spot, so #2-however many get nothing. LP is known for being generous to their fans. Apparently this isn’t the case with DM.

1 Like

To make up for a meet and greet I got… a pin and a drawstring bag. Really? I don’t mean to seem ungrateful I just expected at least a tour shirt or something… idk. Just hurt. Did everyone get the same thing…?

Got your package yet? Are you as disappointed as me? :frowning:

Haven’t even received word about them but that doesn’t sound very nice…

Not at all… idk just buying SIX copies of their album, spending HOURS and days promoting their new album and all I get as a thanks is a little pin and small bag. I mean really?

Yeah it is a big disappointment
Personally I was praying they were going to have a signed tee in the package, like if it was just that I would have been over the top happy but yeah…

1 Like

I just got mine here too, the same as you
I do agree with @tenkaichi 1 and 2 should’ve had more effort into it
I also pointed out they asked for shirt sizes so to not have a shirt in the bundle is effortless on strobes part

It just seems very lazy and like they weren’t very appreciative of the winners. This whole thing has just left a bad taste in my mouth. Like it was all for nothing.

All for nothingggg, ALLL FOR NOTHHINNNGGGG!

1 Like

Thanks for the laugh :laughing:

1 Like

Are you kidding? I haven’t got mine yet and that’s what they sent? How does that make up for meeting them…ugh…I spent so ugh money and time wtf

Hello @MutantKid and @jessagosto, I’m coming to you gals because I know you’re further out, if you do make it to la it would obviously be awesome but if it isn’t possible would either of you help me with the group 1 presaleaccess code? I have mine but I do need another ticket and am trying to figure out how to get them together since it’s my two young siblings
They’d kill me if I didn’t take them with me haha
I’m 95% sure @tenkaichi is going right? Unless you’re still fuming at them :sleepy:

I am going! See you there darling :grin: can’t wait. Good luck with tickets, I’m sure someone isn’t using a code you can have. Keep asking around.

1 Like

AWESOME! :grin: see you there this time!
I’ll figure something out haha

1 Like

Yeah I’m going. Still need a code? I have an extra. Text me and I’ll send it if you need it. Also, @MutantKid, you’re flying all the way from Ohio to see Linkin Park play a couple songs? (without Chester)

1 Like

WRONG my friend…alternative facts there…she’s flying allll the way from Tennesseeeeeee to be at a memorial of sorts just like we spoke about months ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And thank you but I think…I might be set with what I was able to get
I have to call Ticketmaster to try to fix it up a bit but still would go even if it was now, thank you though maybe someone else can use it?

1 Like

Um. Yeah? Lol this is my favorite band honoring my favorite singer, I don’t see the issue with going out to Los Angeles from here.

Damn I wish I had money like you when I was your age.

Don’t mind marco there, he’s been under much stress what with the flower arrangements and the cake and first dance choreo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I better be working by the time I start thinking about that stuff or I’m screwed. Too much stress as it is.