Store Orders

Hi,

I have ordered the LP symbols T shirt and the LPU7.0 CD on 12/22/2011. The LPU7.0 CD was shipped 01/11/2012 and I still did NOT received it. The T shirt was shipped on 01/27/2012 and I still did NOT received it. I have contacted support several times and all they say is “Shipping takes time” but I received international orders in 10 business days… It NEVER took more than that, even the LPU 11, LPUX packages.
Now they say I will have to wait for the items to arrive back to the warehouse (IF THEY DO!) so now i have my 58 USD in the trash because I will never receive anything.
This is unacceptable! Ground Ctrl is making the LPU store totally suck. shippments are never received and they don´t take responsibility of their mistakes.

What is more. I ordered some t shirts in the 1 usd sell. I needed to change the shippment because there was a mistake in the order and I created a request to support as the process say. However, I have never received an answer and now the item is marked as shipped. So, now what?? some stranger will receive my t shirts because ground ctrl dont do his job??? or will I have to wait 4 months for the item to go back to CA and then to be shipped to my country and end up god knows where because they can´t put an address correctly?

I need someone to take action into this things. This should shame this disgusting support.

i ordered a bunch of t shirts, wristband and lpu 11 cd, but when my package came i only received the t shirts :confused: still waiting for the cd and wristband

Well, you need to wait. It doesn’t always take 10 days to get a package. I can take up to 3 months. And for God’s sake, don’t blame ground(ctrl) and the LPU for lost packages, cause apparently yours were probably lost. As soon as they ship the orders/packages it’s not up to them to reach us. Postal services are responsible for that and customs. Don’t worry too much.

[quote=EvoOba]Well, you need to wait. It doesn’t always take 10 days to get a package. I can take up to 3 months. And for God’s sake, don’t blame ground(ctrl) and the LPU for lost packages, cause apparently yours were probably lost. As soon as they ship the orders/packages it’s not up to them to reach us. Postal services are responsible for that and customs. Don’t worry too much.

This is unacceptable! My order got cancelled because THEY THINK I will be re-selling those items I bought! They said that money have been refunded right away, week later I still don’t have them at my bank account! :expressionless: A dumb person would guess that several people joined just to split the shipping price between them so the final price for all media per person isn’t so huge! Apparently they THOUGHT about the other possibility :expressionless: THANK YOU GROUND(CTRL) :confused: