Sorry, newbie here, trying to figure out where to post

Why good afternoon to all of my friends in Europe…!!..hope all is well…need some help here if u can. I’ve been trying & searching to update my profile, but I can’t seem to find where to go on this site to do it…Thanks…!!..Mark.

1 Like
  1. Press your M on the green background in the upper right corner of the screen
  2. Press the flower-like (or screw-like shape - whatever) you can see on the right to open Preferences
  3. After you are in Preferences choose Profile where you can add your location & web sire or change Profile Background or Profile Picture (called User Card Background there - in other words your avatar). In Preferences you may also do other stuff - like changing default email address.

Wow…u guys rock with replies soooo fast…much appreciated…!!..I just wanted to send a quick thank you before I start updating my profile, avatar, etc etc…
Be back soon…!!..Mark

2 Likes

Haven’t had a chance yet, hopefully I’ll get to it in a little bit. Been busy binge watching one of my favorite tv shows, and I’m just gonna take an educated guess that you guys also watch it… drum rolllllll please…” Animals “…!!!..holy shit what a show…!!!..I’m on season 2, with 3 episodes left, so PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING & spoil it for me…!!..lol…

Yea, me again…!!.. I’m such a tard, I couldn’t even get the name of one of my
“ favorite” shows correctly…it is
“ Animal Kingdom “…!!..We now return you to your regular scheduled programming…hee hee hee…!!

1 Like

You’re full of energy! :laughing: :star_struck: :grin: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

You’ve definitely come to the right place, Welcome to the LPU!! :smiley:

Why thank u my good man…!!..I do believe that I have in fact finally joined a kick ass
( One of my fav movies by the way - Kick Ass 1 & 2…!!..)…uhhhh, oh yea, I finally joined a kickass LP site…Eye also updated my profile avatar, profile pic, etc.
Will one ( or more, the more the merrier) let me know how they look, like are they too big, not clear, or they actually look pretty cool…???..muchas gracias.,.

I’m just copying & pasting what I just posted on another page “ somewhere “…???..lol…, still learning here people…work with me…!!..lol…
Anyway, I wanted to share with whoever’s here what I posted…,

YO CHESTER,
I KNOW…NOT HOPE THAT YOU KNOW… I KNOW, WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR MISSED BROTHER, AND THERE WILL ONLY EVER BE ONE CHESTER B…
R.I.P. BROTHER…WE LOVE YOU…!!

1 Like

Sharp edges have consequences, just saying…!!

1 Like

Stop running with scissors…

Think ur pretty dam funny, don’t you…!!
Well, have some of this then ;
“ You better have some place to go, cause you can come back around here…good goodbye…!!!..HA HA HA…so there fancy pants…!!..

2 Likes

Ok, need sum more help please…!!..Next to my post/profile, etc etc. Even though I changed my profile pic, WHY does only a large green “M” inside a circle appear…???..and Der my name is Mark so I get the “M”, but other people have actual pics, etc next to their screen names…??.. I went to profile, preferences, settings, etc etc and I can’t find how to get rid of that M to replace with a pic…??

You have to log out and back in on this site for avatar changes to take effect.